Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Donald Trump Is Proving Too Stupid to Be President

Donald Trump Is Proving Too Stupid to Be President
    “You know, I’m, like, a smart person.” Uh huh.

Max Boot is no leftist, either. He's the Jeane J. Kirkpatrick senior fellow for national security studies at the Council on Foreign Relations.

The surest indication of how not smart Trump is that he thinks his inability or lack of interest in acquiring knowledge doesn’t matter. He said last year that he reaches the right decisions “with very little knowledge other than the knowledge I [already] had, plus the words ‘common sense,’ because I have a lot of common sense and I have a lot of business ability.”

How’s that working out? There’s a reason why surveys show more support for Trump’s impeachment than for his presidency. From his catastrophically ill-conceived executive order on immigration to his catastrophically ill-conceived firing of Comey, his administration has been one disaster after another. And those fiascos can be ascribed directly to the president’s lack of intellectual horsepower.

Is this the civility you all have cultivated?

Comment

Many of the brightest people in America were saying this a year ago; The man is temperamentally, psychologically and intellectually unfit for the office. Nobody should be surprised now.

Comment

Originally posted by RonMexico View Post
        Is this the civility you all have cultivated?
        Read the piece and see if you disagree and provide reasons why.

Comment

Originally posted by W*GS View Post
          Read the piece and see if you disagree and provide reasons why.
          Uncivil.

Comment

Here's a good example:

http://www.politicususa.com/2017/06/...sion-step.html

Trump humiliated himself during his announcement of the administration's new Cuba policy on Friday by trying to take credit for Raul Castro's 2013 decision to retire in 2018.

Comment

Uncivil.
              Troll

Comment

Uncivil.
                You'll have to do better than that.

Comment

Originally posted by W*GS View Post
                  You'll have to do better than that.
                  I thought you were all about civility as of 10 minutes ago? Premature incivility strikes you again?

Comment

I thought you were all about civility as of 10 minutes ago? Premature incivility strikes you again?
                    They are incapable of doing it. This is why this forum is what it is since all of them behave this way, but then demand others to be civil and spend time trying to prove them wrong as they predictably call you stupid, racist, sexist etc.

Comment

he proved too stupid to be president before he was elected, unfortunately the american people are stupid enough to elect him president.

Comment

Objectively calling out the incompetence of the president is just saying the emperor has no clothes. Civility is irrelevant

Comment

Originally posted by Pontius Pirate View Post
                          Objectively calling out the incompetence of the president is just saying the emperor has no clothes. Civility is irrelevant
                          Selective civility.

Comment

Originally posted by Pontius Pirate View Post
                            Oh, thats "objectivity"?

Mmmmmmmmkay.

Im not sure that word means what you think it means.

Comment

Oh, thats "objectivity"?

Mmmmmmmmkay.

Im not sure that word means what you think it means.
                              The article directly cites Trump's own words.

Hello.

Comment

Working...
                              X