Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Purely Awesome: Jon Stewart Rips Sebelius Over ObamaCare 'Level Of Incompetence'

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Purely Awesome: Jon Stewart Rips Sebelius Over ObamaCare 'Level Of Incompetence'

    <iframe width="640" height="360" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/yXOqC6kZO88?feature=player_detailpage" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>



    ^ A hot cup of Lib/Dem tears.


  • #2
    Not sure why you're cheer leading here.

    Is it that Stuart is championing a single payer system?

    Wouldn't have expected that from the far right.

    Comment


    • #3

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by UltimateHoboW/Shotgun View Post
        Anybody who doesn't purchase through the insurance exchanges will not qualify for subsidies. So they can get insurance through a private broker but they will probably still pay as much or more for less coverage.
        Last edited by Fear the Hawk; 10-09-2013, 04:30 PM.

        Comment


        • #5
          The Group Telling People to Opt Out of Obamacare Is Still 'Working On' Its Math

          ---------

          This is GenOpp's core pitch. In a press release on Tuesday, for example, the group says, "Generation Opportunity wants all young people to have health insurance. The goal of www.optout.org is to educate them on their options. Most young people will find it a better deal (and a lot less creepy) to opt out of Obamacare, pay the relatively small penalty, and then go buy non-Obamacare insurance on the private market." But that advice is not based on math.

          "I don't have the calculations in front of me," spokesman Pasch told us. "Every state is different, and every individual is different." He said Connecticut might be one of those places, then quickly added, "Don't quote me on that."

          http://www.theatlanticwire.com/polit...ng-math/70079/

          Comment


          • #6
            Still lots of math to work out...

            http://www.mercurynews.com/nation-wo...osers-bay-area

            Cindy Vinson and Tom Waschura are big believers in the Affordable Care Act. They vote independent and are proud to say they helped elect and re-elect President Barack Obama.

            Yet, like many other Bay Area residents who pay for their own medical insurance, they were floored last week when they opened their bills: Their policies were being replaced with pricier plans that conform to all the requirements of the new health care law.

            Vinson, of San Jose, will pay $1,800 more a year for an individual policy, while Waschura, of Portola Valley, will cough up almost $10,000 more for insurance for his family of four.

            Comment


            • #7
              Affordable my ass.

              Comment


              • #8
                Ironic the liberals and democrats like to call all women republican idiots, but throw out dumb as rocks Sebelius, Pelosi, Boxer, Wasserman, etc. as some elite intelligence.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by barryr View Post
                  Ironic the liberals and democrats like to call all women republican idiots, but throw out dumb as rocks Sebelius, Pelosi, Boxer, Wasserman, etc. as some elite intelligence.
                  More of your absolutes.

                  List EVERY woman Republican and the insults leveled at them.

                  Can you do that? Of course not, because you're full of hyperbole and no substance.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by DenverBrit View Post
                    More of your absolutes.

                    List EVERY woman Republican and the insults leveled at them.

                    Can you do that? Of course not, because you're full of hyperbole and no substance.
                    Unless Bachmann and Palin are the only female republicans, I would say he's full of ****.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      So basically your logic is an overloaded website with gliches means we should throw the whole thing out ?

                      Really ?

                      AND YOU STILL HAVE TO WONDER WHY PEOPLE HATE YOU RETARDS...........

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by Jetmeck View Post
                        So basically your logic is an overloaded website with gliches means we should throw the whole thing out ?

                        Really ?

                        AND YOU STILL HAVE TO WONDER WHY PEOPLE HATE YOU RETARDS...........
                        . This from the party that let Clinton sexually assault women, let Teddy Kennedy get away with letting a woman drown in a river, and JFK boneing Monroe.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by Jetmeck View Post
                          So basically your logic is an overloaded website with gliches means we should throw the whole thing out ?

                          Really ?

                          AND YOU STILL HAVE TO WONDER WHY PEOPLE HATE YOU RETARDS...........
                          If the glitches continue Obama may has to give a waiver on any penalties for not being signed up by 2014. You watch he will fight to not delay it, then do it anyways at some point.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by DenverBrit View Post
                            More of your absolutes.

                            List EVERY woman Republican and the insults leveled at them.

                            Can you do that? Of course not, because you're full of hyperbole and no substance.
                            , nice try. Better yet, how about listing all the republican women you liberals have not made fun or labeled as dummies. Sure, I bet you can come up with names of women no one has heard of, which you liberals prefer women republicans who keep quiet and "keep their place." Even Condi Rice didn't escape it, nor the racist cartoons that conveniently escaped the liberal racist meter. Just more liberal democrat BS. Some men grow up and see the light, while others stay boys mentally and lack the mental growth to see their stupidity and hypocrisy on all issues. So maybe there is still hope for you, but not likely.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by barryr View Post
                              , nice try. Better yet, how about listing all the republican women you liberals have not made fun or labeled as dummies. Sure, I bet you can come up with names of women no one has heard of, which you liberals prefer women republicans who keep quiet and "keep their place." Even Condi Rice didn't escape it, nor the racist cartoons that conveniently escaped the liberal racist meter. Just more liberal democrat BS. Some men grow up and see the light, while others stay boys mentally and lack the mental growth to see their stupidity and hypocrisy on all issues. So maybe there is still hope for you, but not likely.
                              Shhhhh, Michelle, you're showing your ass again.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X