Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Let's check in on how our Great Wall is coming along...

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Let's check in on how our Great Wall is coming along...

    ...not good in fact!

    http://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/us_58...0284854b3e139?

    It's okay gents, we'll find the necessary 15 billion dollars in our couches

  • #2
    And it'll all be for nought if the coyotes simply figure out how to dig tunnels. It's all so ****ing stupid...

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by Agamemnon View Post
      And it'll all be for nought if the coyotes simply figure out how to dig tunnels. It's all so ****ing stupid...
      You mean the same guys that already digging tunnels under parts of the border that already have wall

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Agamemnon View Post
        And it'll all be for nought if the coyotes simply figure out how to dig tunnels. It's all so ****ing stupid...
        It's tRump's signal flare saying "hey stupid people: vote for me!"

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Pontius Pirate View Post
          ...not good in fact!

          http://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/us_58...0284854b3e139?

          It's okay gents, we'll find the necessary 15 billion dollars in our couches
          We hand out WELL OVER TWICE that amount out to other countries each year!

          Me thinks I have a solution here......

          Comment


          • #6
            It's no surprise. On the campaign trail, the Republican base and some undecideds were swooning over this kind of talk. I'll build a great wall, the best wall anybody has ever built, and I'll make them pay for it. LMAO. Every time the smart media would say, show us how you plan to build the wall, show us how you will pay for it. The smart people knew that was a pipe dream, Mexico wasn't going to pay for the wall and there was no money for us to build a wall. Yet the stupid Republicans fell for it. You guys had a really decent candidate in John Kasich and you all got suckered by Trump and and his camp fire stories.............ROTF.

            Comment


            • #7

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Bronco Choda, a.k.a. Johnny One Note
                .

                Comment


                • #9
                  <blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">It would of course be wrong to revel in the tears of the Trumpists. <a href="https://t.co/FgSEJ5vta2">https://t.co/FgSEJ5vta2</a></p>&mdash; Bill Kristol (@BillKristol) <a href="https://twitter.com/BillKristol/status/1075730927970598914?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">December 20, 2018</a></blockquote>
                  <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by TonyR View Post
                    <blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">It would of course be wrong to revel in the tears of the Trumpists. <a href="https://t.co/FgSEJ5vta2">https://t.co/FgSEJ5vta2</a></p>&mdash; Bill Kristol (@BillKristol) <a href="https://twitter.com/BillKristol/status/1075730927970598914?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">December 20, 2018</a></blockquote>
                    <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>
                    But, what the h3ll.....

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Should make the wall out of Hillary's e-mails and the Dossier since most trumpistas can't get over them.....

                      Comment


                      • #12

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          It's so disasterous they had to pull a GoFundMe for the wall.

                          https://www.gofundme.com/TheTrumpWall

                          lol

                          Edit: some knucklehead actually donated 10K US Dollars because the president can't make deals. ****ing hilarious.

                          Comment


                          • #14

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              At some point, the Deplorables are going to figure out that the Trump administration has been mostly one big con job. As Coulter now realizes, he’s too lazy, unfocused, and narcissistic to focus on doing things other than shoot off his mouth.

                              To be fair, I’m all for much stronger border security, but I never believed the wall was going to be built, nor am I convinced that it ought to be built. Somebody pointed out on Twitter the other day that the particular border crisis we have at the moment is not with illegals sneaking in over an undefended border, but with people presenting themselves at legal ports of entry, demanding asylum. What would the wall do about that problem?

                              On the other hand, for all his many faults, Trump proved that establishment Washington was never serious about protecting the country’s southern borders. But he has also proved that neither is he. He’s not serious about anything other than promoting himself.


                              Trump’s ‘Read My Lips’

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X