Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Watch: Obama's Ironic Anti-Union Analogy That Was Supposed to Insult Republicans

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Watch: Obama's Ironic Anti-Union Analogy That Was Supposed to Insult Republicans

    http://www.ijreview.com/2013/10/8382...-confused-now/

    “If a worker shut down a manufacturing plant until they got what they wanted, they’d be fired,” said the Obama that was famously endorsed for president by such labor unions the AFL-CIO and SEUI.

  • #2
    Swing and a miss.

    First paradox.

    Strike one!

    Then irony.

    Strike two!

    Man oh man you're on the ropes.

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by UltimateHoboW/Shotgun View Post
      Good grief, Hobo, did you actually listen to the clip??

      Comment


      • #4
        Anti union............lol

        I have met the man and his policies and statements tell everyone

        he is pro labor and union.


        How could you possibly be anymore wrong ?


        Basically stating if any of us didn't do our job we would be fired....is it that

        hard to understand that your party put OBAMACARE in with the budget

        even after dems took the sequestor level budget numbers the repubs wanted.


        Your party is blocking the road and hurting people and should be fired.

        I am going to work hard to fire my rep SAM GRAVES.................

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Jetmeck View Post
          Anti union............lol

          I have met the man and his policies and statements tell everyone

          he is pro labor and union.


          How could you possibly be anymore wrong ?


          Basically stating if any of us didn't do our job we would be fired....is it that

          hard to understand that your party put OBAMACARE in with the budget

          even after dems took the sequestor level budget numbers the repubs wanted.


          Your party is blocking the road and hurting people and should be fired.

          I am going to work hard to fire my rep SAM GRAVES.................
          Actually the sequestor was Obama's idea.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by UltimateHoboW/Shotgun View Post
            Actually the sequestor was Obama's idea.
            sequester was a means to get both sides to come to an agreement. no one thought rethugs would be stupid enough to choose sequester over negotiating w/dems.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by peacepipe View Post
              sequester was a means to get both sides to come to an agreement. no one thought rethugs would be stupid enough to choose sequester over negotiating w/dems.
              Please. Save it for yourself and the Dems to sleep at night.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by UltimateHoboW/Shotgun View Post
                Please. Save it for yourself and the Dems to sleep at night.
                No surprise the truth doesn't sit well with you.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by UltimateHoboW/Shotgun View Post
                  Please. Save it for yourself and the Dems to sleep at night.

                  Actually that is the truth. Obama said a hundred times he didn't want the sequestor.

                  This is about not wanting to take a balanced , compromising approach

                  of a mix of revenue and spending cuts.

                  Which party refuses to do that ?

                  Exactly.........be real...tell the truth....it matters

                  Comment

                  Working...
                  X