What is the Cultural Revolution?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is the Cultural Revolution?

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/8dfE9i_4fGA?feature=player_detailpage" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Just to remind you commie a-holes.

You post a video that you either didn't watch, or didn't understand. What a clown.

Comment

I can only hope his avatar references to Star Trek do not indicate a fondness for Star Trek.

If so, I think someone missed the entire point of that franchise.

Comment

Hobo with a shot brain.

Comment

Says a bunch of people that didn't live through it, or know anybody that lived through it.

Comment

Originally posted by UltimateHoboW/Shotgun View Post
            Says a bunch of people that didn't live through it, or know anybody that lived through it.
            But you did?

Comment

Originally posted by DenverBrit View Post
              But you did?
              Yes! But why the Efff would you care.

Comment

You're an old, Chinese man?

Comment

Great, so tell us what living in China was like during that period.

Which city or cities were you living in at the time?

Comment

Great, so tell us what living in China was like during that period.

Which city or cities were you living in at the time?
                    Now I have to prove to you what?

Why don't you prove that any kind of marxism works.

Comment

Hey guys.

I fought in the Civil War.

Wait, I have to prove it to you? No, you just have to believe me.

Here, I posted a video though to show you what it was like.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/eWSf2L7QYoI?list=PL706BA6BC60A82105" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Comment

WTF are you talking about?? Go ask Nyuk, Nyuk, he/she is the one who embraced Marxism.

You claim to have lived through the cultural revolution in China, and I'm interested in your experience.

How about it, which Chinese cities were you living in during the 60s??

Comment

WTF are you talking about?? Go ask Nyuk, Nyuk, he/she is the one who embraced Marxism.

You claim to have lived through the cultural revolution in China, and I'm interested in your experience.

How about it, which Chinese cities were you living in during the 60s??
                          Methinks Ultimate Hobo should change his name to McGuffin.

Comment

Well, if you lived through the Cultural Revolution, you already know that it wasn't Marxism, any more than what is going on in North Korea is a Democratic People's Republic. It was a personality cult and dictatorship that revolved around Mao Tse Tung.

Like Denver Brit say, take it up with nyuk. She's the only one I've ever known who bought into Marxism.

Comment

Originally posted by Rohirrim View Post
                              Well, if you lived through the Cultural Revolution, you already know that it wasn't Marxism, any more than what is going on in North Korea is a Democratic People's Republic. It was a personality cult and dictatorship that revolved around Mao Tse Tung.

Like Denver Brit say, take it up with nyuk. She's the only one I've ever known who bought into Marxism.
                              You really believe all those new hostroy books, don't you.

Comment

Working...
                              X