No announcement yet.

Please, No African American Nurses

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Houghtam whats sort of funny is the firm i work at does a lot of slip and falls for Pacfic Theaters. Man a lot of crazy **** happens in theaters. We have a case where the lady says she slipped on butter from spilled popcorn.

Comment

• Originally posted by cutthemdown View Post
      Houghtam whats sort of funny is the firm i work at does a lot of slip and falls for Pacfic Theaters. Man a lot of crazy **** happens in theaters. We have a case where the lady says she slipped on butter from spilled popcorn.
      It's easy to do. If you don't hire the right people and train them correctly, theaters are not exactly the safest places on the face of the earth. Think about it. Poorly lit (the companies I worked for purposely turned off the lobby lights as well, using only the illumination from the trailer screens and concessions counters), high traffic, people not paying attention to where they're going, wet floors due to spills and/or inclement weather. And that just the lobby.

Now that I think of it, if I were handicapped or elderly, I would avoid those places like the plague, unless I knew the place was well kept up. I never had a problem at any of the theaters in my districts, and both companies overall were pretty good about that sort of thing, but I've been to about a dozen Regal theaters nationwide, and haven't had very good luck. Same with Carmike.

Comment

• All theaters can really do is have a great cleaning routine where the employees sign off on each thing, for each time slot.

Also some theaters are crazy and install tile floors in the lobby that get really slippery when wet. We have an expert that actually can test how slippery a floor was. Some of them come back ridiculously slippery when wet. It makes you wonder who designs theaters and why they don't learn their lessons.

Comment

• Originally posted by cutthemdown View Post
          All theaters can really do is have a great cleaning routine where the employees sign off on each thing, for each time slot.

Also some theaters are crazy and install tile floors in the lobby that get really slippery when wet. We have an expert that actually can test how slippery a floor was. Some of them come back ridiculously slippery when wet. It makes you wonder who designs theaters and why they don't learn their lessons.
          It's because the types of tile that are designed to keep from getting slippery are more expensive and hold more dirt, so they are a lot more difficult to deep clean, so they end up looking like **** in a few years. Cheaper tile is easier to keep clean, and most theaters figure with the right training and staffing you can avoid accidents in the first place.

Also if you have an active management team, one of them should be in the lobby more or less at all times. If you're ever in a theater and there is not a manager out on the floor watching and listening to make sure everything is okay, you're going to the wrong place.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pony Boy View Post
            The a-hole dad wasn't the patient, if the hospital turned away the baby and something happen to the baby, well now we are talking a law suite in the millions.
            Then you tell the Dad that we are here to care for his baby and whoever is on staff is capable of doing as planned. If he doesn't want a certain type of person on our staff to care for his baby then he will need to get the expenses of moving the child to a facility that can fulfill his wishes.

Comment

Working...
            X