Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• Click image for larger version

Name:	84710843_817362895341314_7857097649567039488_o.png?_nc_cat=108&_nc_ohc=Z_fbMnt4DVgAX8nYZ8T&_nc_ht=scontent.fbkk13-1.fna&oh=7a2fdf37bd2e5687189721e00afeeab5&oe=5ECDA1B9.png
Views:	35
Size:	288.2 KB
ID:	2570432

Comment

• Originally posted by L.A. BRONCOS FAN View Post
        LeBron still can't figure out that Congress can't indict people.

Comment

• Originally posted by BroncoBeavis View Post

They can present evidence to convene a grand jury that can indict.

Comment

Says the guy who never corrects his dopey teammates who proclaim that Trump is innocent and exonerated because he wasn't jailed after the Mueller investigation.

Comment

• Originally posted by TonyR View Post

Says the guy who never corrects his dopey teammates who proclaim that Trump is innocent and exonerated because he wasn't jailed after the Mueller investigation.
              So you criticize my (alleged) silence on my dopey 'teammates' by riding to the rescue of yours?

Comment

So you criticize my (alleged) silence on my dopey 'teammates' by riding to the rescue of yours?
                LA made a fair point which is inconvenient to the message you choose to side with. He didn't need "rescuing". And you're blatantly criticizing something your team is even more guilty of. And I called you on it.

Comment

• Comment

Who said they could, Beaver?

Straw man much?

Comment

LA made a fair point which is inconvenient to the message you choose to side with. He didn't need "rescuing". And you're blatantly criticizing something your team is even more guilty of. And I called you on it.
                      The bold part pretty much summarizes Beaver’s entire oeuvre here on the WRP forum.

...yet he never tires of chastising the other side for its “lack of principles.”

Comment

Who said they could, Beaver?

Straw man much?
                        The infographic you posted crowing about zero indictments out of a congressional committee.

Reality detachment.

Comment

Lolz. What a homer.

"Special council indicted more people than a Congressional Committee!"

As relevant as saying a race car drives faster than a zucchini.

Comment

The infographic you posted crowing about zero indictments out of a congressional committee.

Reality detachment.
                            The point, which is obvious, is that all those interminable investigations by all those Congressional committees didn’t uncover any actual crime or wrongdoing which might have been actionable by DOJ.

What you exhibit is intellectual honesty detachment.

Comment

• Comment

No collusion, no obstruction. How much money wasted on the Mueller investigation?

Comment

Working...
                                X