No announcement yet.

Republicans and Corruption Acceptance

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hmm, so like accusations against Trump outweigh that Hillary just got out of federal charges because she's a top level politician.

Sounds legit.

Comment

Originally posted by nyuk nyuk View Post
      Hmm, so like accusations against Trump outweigh that Hillary just got out of federal charges because she's a top level politician.

Sounds legit.
      Butt hurt because your partisan witch hunt didn't produce the political result you wanted.

Now you might have to actually tell the voters what you stand for and what your real agenda is.

Comment

Back on the thread topic...

Comment

Originally posted by L.A. BRONCOS FAN View Post
          You'll never hear a word of "outrage" from Republicans about this particular example of corruption and abuse of state power...

...unless, of course, the victim happens to be white.
          You missed the part where you give us a coherent argument as to why the responders on the scene should have been given jail time.

I'm sure that was just an accident on your part.

Comment

Back on the thread topic...
            Fox News star?

Your intellectual bar is so low, you don't even try to confine yourself to articles from professional journalists. "Mother Mag" from Daily Kos is just more user-authored content. The woman that wrote that piece has a beam up her ass at least the size of the beam up your ass. No wonder you gravitate toward her.

Comment

The point, which is clearly lost on you, is that he is the only person at the scene of Eric Garner’s killing who will serve jail time.

Of course, as I already noted, you see nothing wrong with this picture.
              So your argument is if you ever witness something resembling police brutality, you should be free to deal hard narcotics from then on?

Interesting.

Comment

Originally posted by BroncoBeavis View Post
                So your argument is if you ever witness something resembling police brutality, you should be free to deal hard narcotics from then on?

Interesting.
                That wasn't my argument or point at all, but with your habit of replacing what people actually say with your own straw man version, I'm not surprised by your conclusion here.

Comment

Fox News star?

Your intellectual bar is so low, you don't even try to confine yourself to articles from professional journalists. "Mother Mag" from Daily Kos is just more user-authored content. The woman that wrote that piece has a beam up her ass at least the size of the beam up your ass. No wonder you gravitate toward her.
                  Yes, Fox News star.

And candidate for U.S. Senate.

Not my fault that the facts are inconvenient for you.

Comment

You missed the part where you give us a coherent argument as to why the responders on the scene should have been given jail time.

I'm sure that was just an accident on your part.
                    Only a moral retard and a clueless idiot who lives in a Fox News bubble would require a "coherent argument" as to why crooked cops who murdered an unarmed civilian should receive jail time.

Comment

New York GOP Rep. Chris Collins arrested over insider trading charges

Rep. Chris Collins, R-N.Y., has been arrested on insider trading charges lodged by the Justice Department, law enforcement officials said Wednesday morning.

The indictment obtained from a federal grand jury also charges Collins' son, Cameron Collins, as well as the father of his fiancee, Stephen Zarsky.

The indictment relates to "securities of Innate Immunotherapeutics ... an Australian biotechnology company on whose board of directors Christopher Collins served," the DOJ said.

The defendants are accused of multiple counts of securities fraud, as well as one count of wire fraud, one count of conspiracy to commit wire fraud and one count each of making false statements.

The GOP congressman reportedly surrendered to federal agents in Manhattan on Wednesday morning. He is expected to appear in federal court in lower Manhattan later today. The U.S. attorney for the Southern District of New York is expected to detail the charges in a press conference at noon.

complete article

Comment

Sounds legit.
                        Lol Trump is definitely beating Hillary in how many his teams indictments have racked up (this graph needs updating stat!)

Comment

Originally posted by Pontius Pirate View Post
                          Lol Trump is definitely beating Hillary in how many his teams indictments have racked up (this graph needs updating stat!)

How many special councils were named in each case?

Why the discrepancy?

Comment

How many special councils were named in each case?

Why the discrepancy?
                            FULL DEFLECTOR SHIELDS, CAPTAIN!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Rohirrim View Post
                              FULL DEFLECTOR SHIELDS, CAPTAIN!!!
                              "I want comparisons to Hillary, but none I no like. Deflection!"

Comment

"I want comparisons to Hillary, but none I no like. Deflection!"
                                I wonder who you will use for your next deflection? Jimmy Carter? Woodrow Wilson?

Comment

Working...
                                X