Manning not in GOAT Conversation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Manning not in GOAT Conversation

This seals the deal - Manning can no longer even be in the GOAT conversation.

9 one and dones while Brady advances to his 9th AFCCG.
    Most playoff losses in history, broke his own today.

This guy isn't in the same stratosphere as Brady and Montana.

Also, this team needs to shut up about their stupid guarantees and talk before games:

Chris Harris Jr: 'When Patriots come to Denver, it's going to be a different game'

Well, how did that work out for you, supposed #1 corner in the NFL?

Terrance Knighton: 'It doesn't matter what happens, at the end of the year we're hoisting that trophy'

And all that big $$$ for Talib, how did he work out? Oh well I guess it's a good thing he didn't make it to the AFCCG or else we'd see his classic hip injury come into play.

Next season, can't wait for more regular season stat-padding Manning only to choke in the post-season.

Originally posted by ManningtheGOAT View Post

Also, this team needs to shut up about their stupid guarantees and talk before games:

Chris Harris Jr: 'When Patriots come to Denver, it's going to be a different game'

Terrance Knighton: 'It doesn't matter what happens, at the end of the year we're hoisting that trophy'

And all that big $$$ for Talib, how did he work out? Oh well I guess it's a good thing he didn't make it to the AFCCG or else we'd see his classic hip injury come into play.

Next season, can't wait for more regular season stat-padding Manning only to choke in the post-season.
    Talib and Harris were some of the only guys that showed up today. Not sure what you're getting at lol

Comment

Originally posted by Doggcow View Post
      Talib and Harris were some of the only guys that showed up today. Not sure what you're getting at lol
      Talib had the worst 1st half I've ever seen him play.

Comment

PFM is the GOAT. Just because he has piss poor teams,coaches, and gms isn't his fault.

Comment

Can we get someone to ban these new account creating ******s?

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Drunken.Broncoholic2 View Post
              Talib had the worst 1st half I've ever seen him play.
              yet the Broncos only trailed by 4

Comment

I'm never ordering Papa Johns again.

Comment

Talib was horrid today, don't know how you can even say that.

Comment

I bet your life is really fulfilling. Miserable dick.

Comment

I never have. A master at the QB position, technically distinguished yes. But GOAT?

Brady
                      Marino
                      Montana
                      Elway

Maybe he's 5th? Maybe further down?

Comment

Originally posted by whoeey View Post
                        PFM is the GOAT. Just because he has piss poor teams,coaches, and gms isn't his fault.
                        I hope this is sarcasm.

What facts/stats/information/plays will you point to in order to justify that? Because you said so?
                        Great regular season QB, totally crumbles in playoffs.

Comment

still the goat in my opinion.

Comment

Originally posted by 69bronco View Post
                            still the goat in my opinion.
                            in terms of regular season accolades?

Comment

Originally posted by BroncosfanGuy View Post
                              in terms of regular season accolades?
                              It ain't playoff accolades

Comment

Working...