Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cheapjersey thread, moved to butt, some comedy in here. JCM

Cheap jersey and very nice quality NFL Jersey just need $18.99
    Order 10 pcs jerseys we provide free shipping.
    2014/15 Draft NFL Jersey Update Everyday
    Share our site on Facebook you can get the 5% discount code!~
    We also have the customized jersey service and you can have the jersey stitched on you name and your number!
    Enjoy the best online shipping experience
    www.efeelsports.ru
    Last edited by JCMElway; 09-11-2014, 10:22 PM.

Dick Pills?

Comment

Originally posted by brncs_fan View Post
      Dick Pills?
      Beat me to it.

Comment

Are these authentic?

Is this the new alternate jersey that's been rumored?

Comment

Do you have any opinion on this jersey? It looks, well, awesome. I just don't know if it's the real deal!

Comment

I hate to monopolize this thread, but I'm just browsing your site. I have to be honest. I totally dig this jersey! Who wouldn't want a Peyton Manning Broncos jersey in red and white?

Comment

^LMAO

Comment

Oh my gosh! I have to stop!

This. Is. AWESOME!

I had to do some research to figure out the players on this bad boy. 15 is, of course, Brandon Marshall. 6 is Cutler, the beloved Bronco QB. 8 is, I believe, Kyle Orton. 23 was a challenge, but the Gene Upshaw patch gave it away. It is, of course, the immortal Andre Hall.

Now, who in the world wouldn't want a Bronco jersey with pictures of legends like Marshall, Orton, and Andre Hall on the actual jersey?

Comment

Originally posted by DomCasual View Post

This. Is. AWESOME!

I had to do some research to figure out the players on this bad boy. 15 is, of course, Brandon Marshall. 6 is Cutler, the beloved Bronco QB. 8 is, I believe, Kyle Orton. 23 was a challenge, but the Gene Upshaw patch gave it away. It is, of course, the immortal Andre Hall.

Now, who in the world wouldn't want a Bronco jersey with pictures of legends like Marshall, Orton, and Andre Hall on the actual jersey?

Where else can you get Jeb Putzier's mug on a shirt?

Comment

Ray Rice jerseys or GTFO!

Comment

This. Is. AWESOME!

the Chargers numbers and name plate are a nice touc h

Comment

This. Is. AWESOME!

It's a collector's item.

Comment

Time shares. Call me.

Comment

This. Is. AWESOME!

are these for real?

Comment

Do you have any opinion on this jersey? It looks, well, awesome. I just don't know if it's the real deal!

Wow, that has the official "Players The Best Sports" patch.

Comment

Working...
                              X