Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Josina Anderson is a Hack. Lol.

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Josina Anderson is a Hack. Lol.

    Nothing we didn't already know. She can't make sexual advances towards Michael Sam, so she has no leverage to get a story with him.

    ***

    All reports out of St. Louis seem to show Rams defensive end Michael Sam has been a good fit in the locker room so far while he tries to become the first active gay player in NFL history.

    Now that final roster cuts are quickly approaching, Sam will be under even more intense scrutiny moving forward.

    On Tuesday, ESPN's Josina Anderson gave a report from Rams training camp. One of the subject matters: Sam's showering habits.

    http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2...ming-national3

  • #2

    Comment


    • #3
      hey gais Mchl Sam showerz in da nudez. #goodtmmate #johnnyfootball #espnIzAhypeMachine #NoSubstance #LebronJames #FavreWatch2014 #Tebow

      Comment


      • #4
        Sam won't make the team. The Rams are loaded at DL. The best DL in the NFL. Sam has had three sacks this preseason though so Someone will grab him and if not he will land on the Rams practice squad.

        Comment


        • #5
          I don't know what you guys are talking about, I think Josina Anderson is hot with a CAPITAL "H"

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Guess Who View Post
            I don't know what you guys are talking about, I think Josina Anderson is hot with a CAPITAL "H"

            A sign of questionable taste.


            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Guess Who View Post
              Sam won't make the team. The Rams are loaded at DL. The best DL in the NFL. Sam has had three sacks this preseason though so Someone will grab him and if not he will land on the Rams practice squad.
              Somebody might grab him but it will be his boyfriend most likely. wonder if pressure would be on those teams needing linebackers.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Chrissy Rules View Post
                He will..its called being politely correct..if he don't make it it will be said because he's gay..just saying

                He will end up somewhere. He proved he can get to the QB. It might not be for Saint Louis, but somone will pick him up.

                And it's politically correct.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by BroncosfanGuy View Post
                  hey gais Mchl Sam showerz in da nudez. #goodtmmate #johnnyfootball #espnIzAhypeMachine #NoSubstance #LebronJames #FavreWatch2014 #Tebow
                  Might be time for someone to bump Josina's tweets of important events in World History. If that thread isnt in the ring of fame, it should be.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Chrissy Rules View Post
                    Oh okay.. I don't really know anything about the kid..if he can play then great..I just hate when people use excuses instead of excepting the fact that they just suck..
                    Especially when they are politely correct.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by Chrissy Rules View Post
                      Oh okay.. I don't really know anything about the kid..if he can play then great..I just hate when people use excuses instead of excepting the fact that they just suck..

                      Well...



                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by Archer81 View Post
                        Well...



                        indeed...

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by Archer81 View Post
                          Well...



                          I guess he is a giver.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by JCMElway View Post
                            Nothing we didn't already know. She can't make sexual advances towards Michael Sam, so she has no leverage to get a story with him.
                            Exactly. She talked to every guy in that locker room EXCEPT Sam. News flash, Josina: Some of those guys you are flirting with may be closeted gay men too...

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Josina gonna Josina.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X