Chrissy Rules is a fraud

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chrissy Rules is a fraud

"She's" been PM'ing me a few days now, clearly a duplicate account of someone who posts here frequently. I kinda went with it for a while, and it's obviously a male, likely someone who posts here often and loves to live vicariously as a woman (weird). Anyway, I know this has been a popular discussion among posters here, it can be ended.

Originally posted by Bronc0guy View Post
    "She's" been PM'ing me a few days now, clearly a duplicate account of someone who posts here frequently. I kinda went with it for a while, and it's obviously a male, likely someone who posts here often and loves to live vicariously as a woman (weird). Anyway, I know this has been a popular discussion among posters here, it can be ended.

Comment

I assume the mods can check the IP to confirm...

Comment

Comment

Now you gotta post the PMs...

Comment

who cares

Comment

Originally posted by Kaylore View Post
              Yep. I think you of all of us knew it all along.

Comment

What's the matter dude couldn't get what you want? Sounds like sour grapes to me.

Just curious. If it's not a duplicate account then what?

Comment

Originally posted by ghwk View Post
                  What's the matter dude couldn't get what you want? Sounds like sour grapes to me.
                  Coming from a guy who is one of two of Chrissy's friends, hobo being the other. He also posted a dumb ass comment.

Comment

Coming from a guy who is one of two of Chrissy's friends, hobo being the other. He also posted a dumb ass comment.
                    Ever considered maybe you are the dumbass? You seriously asked her for her number, she says no and you post a butthurt?

She's just being smart if you ask me. You not so much.

Comment

Originally posted by Chrissy Rules View Post
                      Yeah please do...we make jokes about using the word hard in a sentence and then dude ask me for a pic and my number I politely tell him NO THANK YOU I have other interests and this guy pm's me and says if I don't it to quote him that he is going to put me on blast and the party is over...Who does that because a woman won't give their number..or a pic
                      Bc your posts are beyond stupid and a travesty to this forum. Your oblivious to anything football related and your posts are like reading a 4th graders. I've read reviews of "Hank the Cowdog" that make your posts seem like *ucking rocket science.

mod note: intentionally circumventing the forum's language filters is against forum rules.
                      Last edited by Bronc0guy; 07-28-2014, 10:38 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Kaylore View Post
                        I did this awhile back because it seemed so obvious that someone was behind this but I could not find an IP match.

Could still be someone having a good time, albeit someone who is internet savvy.

Comment

I will just leave this here.

Comment

Bc your posts are beyond stupid and a travesty to this forum. Your oblivious to anything football related and your posts are like reading a 4th graders. I've read reviews of "Hank the Cowdog" that make your post seem like ducking rocket science.
                            You could say that about a lot of people but I'm not sure how it proves your case any. You want to know why I'm one of two? Because she really hasn't been mean or derogatory to anyone, that's why.j

WTF made you think you were entitled to her ph anyway?

Comment

Bc your posts are beyond stupid and a travesty to this forum. Your oblivious to anything football related and your posts are like reading a 4th graders. I've read reviews of "Hank the Cowdog" that make your post seem like ****ing rocket science.

Comment

Working...
                              X