Need Pot

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need Pot

We are going to the Vans Warped Tour at Mile High Stadium Aug 3. We was wondering what a good place to buy some good edibles. What place is the best and is reasonably priced. I have been looking on the net and so many to choose from.

I made a poll for Kaylor
    Pot will ruin your life
    7.69%
    Don't smoke pot drink alcohol
    23.08%
    Drink and smoke alcohol!!
    23.08%
    Stay out of Colorado you ****ing Texan!
    46.15%

Pot is for losers...handful of goofballs and a fifth of bourbon

Comment

Originally posted by ak1971 View Post
      Pot is for losers...handful of goofballs and a fifth of bourbon
      lol... I don't have a prescription for goofballs so getting them is illegal. Pot on the other hand

Comment

I see you have no pro-pot options.

Comment

I have employees who drink and smoke. The ones that smoke show up everyday ready to work and are usually pretty happy. The ones that drink can't show up on time and are always hung over and never in a good mood till noon.

Someday people will get off there high horses and realize everyone is going to have a crutch. Why not go with the one that has some health benefits.

I would take a shop full of stoners any day over a shop full of drinkers.

Comment

Everything in moderation.

Get yourself a vape pen at one of the rec shops.

Comment

Thanks! I voted what I think you were wanting me to vote. I would normally vote "stay out, you dirty Texan." Really nobody should smoke alcohol.

Comment

Life is miraculous enough without getting loaded.

Comment

The warped tour is still going?

Comment

Originally posted by Quoydogs View Post
                    I would take a shop full of stoners any day over a shop full of drinkers.
                    They can fix anything.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/A5cneCgNA9U" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Comment

Originally posted by TheReverend View Post
                      Ironically, your avatar makes it seem like you know wtf you're talking, but this thread makes it seem like you're a poser.
                      Definite poser, that is why I was looking for some help on where to go.

Comment

Hey Why was this sent to the butt? No one gave me one pot place. Just a bunch of uptighties I guess. Must have been Flame that moved it....shakes head.....

Comment

Green Man Cannabis

1355 Santa Fe Drive, Suite F, Denver, CO 80204

Without your red card it's going to cost more and not be as potent, but you can walk into a store and buy marijuana. Enjoy, its one of the best dispensaries in the city.

Comment

I'm not that big into edibles so I can't really advise. I would just get a vape pen and use that ish.

Comment

Originally posted by myMind View Post
                              Green Man Cannabis

1355 Santa Fe Drive, Suite F, Denver, CO 80204

Without your red card it's going to cost more and not be as potent, but you can walk into a store and buy marijuana. Enjoy, its one of the best dispensaries in the city.
                              What is a red card?

Comment

Working...
                              X