My dogs gay.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My dogs gay.

Not that there is anything wrong with that just wondering if any of you have owned a gay dog before ?

It all started at the vets office. His first exam he got oddly excited when the vet check his temperature . We noticed at first but didn't think much of it. He gets very excited for Vet visits now.

Then it was the excessive humping of our male Weimaraner. I know all pups do this but he really got into it. At the dog park we noticed he always singled out a male to make friends with if ya know what I mean.

Anyways when we got our new puppy, our puppy jumped up on his head and started doing his think. Now most dogs at this point growl and say no! But not ari . He starts licking him. When and if the pup try to mount him from the back he just pushes right back into him.
    Now I know this is normal for a pup but is it regular for a 5 year old cut male ?

It's just so damn odd.

we have a gay cat. Neighbor cat is too.

Comment

Don't own one but they are coming out ...........
      Attached Files

Comment

I've seen it before. Let's just say it was uncomfortable to hear one howling like a bitch in heat while the other was giving it to him.

Comment

OMG. Horrible.

Comment

ha

Comment

fyi, we landed on the moon.

http://www.whole-dog-journal.com/iss...or_5615-1.html

Comment

Tombstone doesnt approve of this dog's choice

Comment

Originally posted by bronco militia View Post
                  There is a lot of mounting in that article.

Comment

Originally posted by Lestat View Post
                    I've seen it before. Let's just say it was uncomfortable to hear one howling like a b**** in heat while the other was giving it to him.
                    See that's my issue. I don't have a problem with dogs being gay, I just don't know why they have to do that kind of stuff in public and make a huge display out of it. Why can't they just mount each other in their own houses behind closed doors like all the other dogs?

Comment

Wouldn't you get anxiety if someone was going to stick a thermometer in your ass?

Comment

If I made a post about gay horses, would it be sent to the Horses Butt?

Comment

Originally posted by mennonite View Post
                          Only if you claimed he had a 7 inch penis.

Penis measuring = thread to butt

Comment

Originally posted by mennonite View Post
                            only if its a lesbian and you talk about its meat curtains

Comment

Originally posted by bowtown View Post
                              See that's my issue. I don't have a problem with dogs being gay, I just don't know why they have to do that kind of stuff in public and make a huge display out of it. Why can't they just mount each other in their own houses behind closed doors like all the other dogs?
                              You bastard Well played.

Comment

Working...
                              X