Originally posted by ATL-Eric View Post
    I'd **** all of you!
    You are on to something I think.

Leave a comment:

• LiberalsRClueless
    replied
    Originally posted by Beantown Bronco View Post
    Live footage of ATL-Eric

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/YB62I6Zfz10" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
    Wow, he looks angry.

Leave a comment:

• Rohirrim
    replied
    This thread upsets me. I'm moving to Myrtle Beach.

Leave a comment:

• Powderaddict
    replied
    All the anger doesn't change the fact that it's a terrible idea.

Leave a comment:

• Beantown Bronco
    replied
    Live footage of ATL-Eric

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/YB62I6Zfz10" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Leave a comment:

• DBroncos4life
    replied
    I cleared 17 million dollars I cap room from the Saints by cutting three players (two that suck) and restructuring Brees.

Leave a comment:

• crush17
    replied
    he mad.

Leave a comment:

• ATL-Eric
    replied
    **** all of you

Leave a comment:

• bronco militia
    replied
    This guy's got more anger than Bronco LB 59.....
    this place is serious business!

Leave a comment:

• Beantown Bronco
    replied
    This guy's got more anger than Bronco LB 59.....

Leave a comment:

• bronco militia
    replied
    Whatever. Franchise / transition. Whatever. Your boy started it... Oh, youre going to ban me? How about you do us all a favor and stick the business end of shotgun down your throat first.
    that will do

Leave a comment:

• ATL-Eric
    replied
    Just so I can call you a moron one last time before you're banned for the post above.....
    Whatever. Franchise / transition. Whatever. Your boy started it... Oh, youre going to ban me? How about you do us all a favor and stick the business end of shotgun down your throat first.

Leave a comment:

• Beantown Bronco
    replied
    Graham's current transition tag salary at 7M.
    Just so I can call you a moron one last time before you're banned for the post above.....

Leave a comment:

• BMORE
    replied
    I can't believe this thread is 5 pages and counting..

Leave a comment:

• ATL-Eric
    replied
    Originally posted by DBroncos4life View Post
    Jimmy Graham - TE - Saints

A Packers official says the idea of his team going after Jimmy Graham is "dumb beyond dumb...won't happen."

The Saints used the non-exclusive franchise tag on Graham, which means other teams can negotiate with him. If he gets an offer, New Orleans will have the chance to match. Of course, that new team would have to both pay Graham andgive up two first-round picks. Despite Graham's MVP-caliber ability, teams will balk at that price tag. The Saints would almost certainly match any offer anyway.
    Here's the issue... The Saints are only 1.5M under the cap right now with Graham's current transition tag salary at 7M. Teams must be under the 133M League Salary Cap by March 11. If a team such as the Broncos were to offer Graham a contract in the 12M range, the Saints would be scrambling to come up with another 5M by next Tuesday. Do they do it? I doubt it since the team is already in trouble. So we basically would have exclusive negotiating rights with him in exchange for two picks. Plus we wouldnt have to draft a WR in the draft after Deck leave. Plus this team would have a new identity and there would be something else to talk about in Camp besides the Meadowlands Horror Show.

Teams must be under cap by March 11 ..http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1...to-free-agency

Saints/Graham Salary Cap situation...http://www.canalstreetchronicles.com...my-graham-deal
    Last edited by ATL-Eric; 03-05-2014, 10:08 AM.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X