PMFM - calling it a career? Incarcerated Bimbo reporting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PMFM - calling it a career? Incarcerated Bimbo reporting

Super duper unreliable source, but hey it is the offseason and worth a thread during the meaningless NBA All Star Game.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p>**BREAKING NFL NEWS**Source: Broncos (QB) Peyton Manning &quot;Leaning&quot; towards calling it a career. Wife &amp; Kids big factor <a href="https://twitter.com/search?q=%23Retirement&amp;src=hash">#Retirement</a> <a href="https://twitter.com/search?q=%23IBN&amp;src=hash">#IBN</a></p>&mdash; Incarcerated Bob IBN (@incarceratedbob) <a href="https://twitter.com/incarceratedbob/statuses/435229040882905088">February 17, 2014</a></blockquote>
    <script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>
    Last edited by ludo21; 02-16-2014, 06:50 PM.

Didn't he report Manning's neck was falling off last offseason?

Comment

My ass.

The kid is still young as **** and his wife knew what she was getting when she married him. A Football fanatic who lives and breaths the game.

Comment

Ahhh why do people quote that guy. He purposely throws **** up against the wall and every once in a while is lucky to have one of em come true

Comment

Yes!!! Now we can go get Vick!! Time for the read option in denver

Comment

a hole

Comment

Originally posted by broncswin View Post
              Yes!!! Now we can go get Vick!! Time for the read option in denver
              tebow tebow tebow.....

bwhaha

Comment

Lol. Wife and kids a big factor. Not the incredibly humiliating public fecal contamination of the bed on worldwide broadcast.

Comment

Originally posted by ludo21 View Post
                  tebow tebow tebow.....

bwhaha
                  Yes!!! Get em both in here!!! Woohoo!!

Comment

Ok....Jk

Comment

I wonder how many followers he's going to pick up, with this post alone.

I'm not saying that would be motivation for him to pull something like this straight out of his rectal area - Incarcerated Bob has way too much integrity for something like that. It wouldn't be worth risking his stellar reputation for truth. I'm just throwing it out there as being something someone with less integrity, ahem, than a guy like Incarcerated Bob might do.

Comment

Twilight Time!

BTW I thought IB said about this time last year that Manning had a bad MRI and his career was done. Dude only threw for 55TD's and lead an O that scored 606 points. **** the bed in the SB but he beat Tommy to get there.

Comment

Breaking news Incarcerated Bimbo sleeping with Bobo. Love is in the air.

Comment

Why why why?!?!?! A nobody with a Twitter account. Good lord.

Comment

Incarcerated Bob's batting average on breaking news .006 percent.

Not too shabby.

Comment

Working...
                              X