Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by theAPAOps5 View Post
    No they don't, they don't at all. Denver handles your joke team by 10+
    , that's hilarious. Great mirroring response with absolutely no data.....

Comment

You'll only be back if Seattle wins.

Comment

Originally posted by spdirty View Post
        I'm guessing he was a raiders troll when he first joined, then after Gannon got hurt became a chiefs fan until vermeil quit, then he became a charger fan, and now he's part of the legendary 12th man....he can probably quit teams like its nothing but he can't quit sheep.
        Wonder if he knows Spider

j/k Spider, I do not need a throat punch

Comment

Tom Brady>Wilson

Comment

Jose Seachicken,

Why do you post at that cesspool Queefs Planet all the time but never post here?

Comment

Originally posted by hambone13 View Post
              , that's hilarious. Great mirroring response with absolutely no data.....
              Exactly!

Comment

Originally posted by Joe Seahawk View Post
                This will be my only post until Monday. I will be back win or lose.

Seahawks D will slow down Peyton just enough and our offense will be better than you think. We finally get to play a defense not in the top ten!

I promise I will be back win or lose.

Good luck.
                WTF are you doing to that sheep
                BAN THIS SHEEP SHAGGER NOW!!!!!
                SOMEONE CALL THE POLICE SHEEEEEP SHAGGER AHHHHHHHHH

Comment

Originally posted by Joe Seahawk View Post
                  This will be my only post until Monday. I will be back win or lose.

Seahawks D will slow down Peyton just enough and our offense will be better than you think. We finally get to play a defense not in the top ten!

I promise I will be back win or lose.

Good luck.
                  Really Joe a mediocre Defense? ... you obviously have no clue what Denver's defense is but seem like a decent guy and supporter of your team.

A little education so Sunday is not such a rude awakening for you ... inspite of the Broncos losing 9 preseason starters and 11 overall to IR. including starting left tackle Clady ( imagine Okung not there the whole season for Russell) and our starting center also lost in preseason (adios Matt Unger).

On defense Broncos have lost 6 starters, with Rahim Moore our starting FS (scratch Earl Thomas in the same position) and Quentin Carter at SS out for the second year (Bye Bye Kam Cameron)

Then losing our Big run-stuffer DT Kevin Vickerson who was the Broncos top DT when he went down in the first NE game really hurt as well, as he and Pot Roast were just starting to really gel as a tandem and would have been lights out by now with Sly Williams in rotation (exit Mebane for the Hawks for example) and then we lose DE Derek Wolfe ( so Michael Bennett goes out as well).

As if that were not enough, Broncos lose our best overall defensive player and pro bowler Von Miller (Scratch Avril and Irvin combined to only roughly approximately the pass rush and run stuffing loss of Von. Then to add injury to insult we lose arguably our most consistent all around CB in Chris Harris. DRC is playing lights out at #1 cover corner, but Harris has been a stud in the slot and at #2 CB and is a sure tackler as well. I'll be generous and only subtract the Hawks CD Byron Maxwell in Harris' place. So at this point your in the 'fair and balanced' ledger adjustment the Hawks would be lining up on Sunday without Okung, Unger, Earl Thomas, Kam Cameron, Maxwell, Mebane, Bennett and DE Avril ... throw in Irvin too to more closely compensating for Von's loss.

Instead, the Seahawks get yet a further gift with Percy Harvin being fully ready to go for the SB and is thus missing ONLY Sidney Rice as a bonefide starter!!

As such, assuming both the Hawks were 100% loaded with no injuries and so were the Broncos having all of their IR players active, there is no question the Broncos would be favored by at least 10 points as is!

So, lets get that out of the way up front. The reality is as truly excellent as the Hawks defense really is, were they Hawks to face a fully loaded Broncos team the odds a Seattle victory would be so much less than it is now.

Your team getting back Percy Harvin only makes the job tougher for the Broncos without Chris Harris to join Champ and DRC in slowing down his output. The Broncos got no such gift or a returning star player just before the SB and add insult to injury by having this game in a potential cold wind bowl at night in New Jersey, only favors the Hawks and their style of play all the more.

So, yes, the Seahawks have been anointed with every possible best advantage other than playing this game in Seattle with the 12th man that they could possible ask for! It sucks and isn't fair but there it is.

Nevertheless, in spite of all that, your assumption that Denver's D is playing like a mediocre D is laughable. They have been averaging around 15 points given up over the last four important games all of which were against good running teams and all but the Oakland game against solid passing offenses as well. Denver has essentially shut down the run in each of those games and dominated on defense in each game.

The pass defense has been lights out as well, only giving up points when the game was locked up and JDR switched to a prevent D rushing 3 and playing deep and loose in order to run down the clock and concede a couple of longer time consuming scores by the opponent in exchange.

What you fail to see too is how the whole Denver team, especially the defense has gelled big time the last month after the wake up loss to SD only 4 days after killing the titans with a 95 play offense record outburst in Denver.

The offense shifted their attack to become a more ball control longer drive offense which may have lowered by a TD or two their own final score but has keep the defense much fresher and playing hard until the game is well out of reach for the opposing teams. Including both the red hot Chargers and Pats in the playoffs.

Marshawn Lynch is a stud RB, no doubt, but his output and that of your overall run game isn't much different at all than Knowshon and Balls output this year. In fact, on a per touch basis, Knowshow is out performing Beast mode across the board with only two less total TDs at 15 for Lynch to 13 for Knowshon, but with 4.2 yard average for Lynch versus 4.3yd average for KM fro the season. Lynch also has 4 lost fumbles ... not counting the almost, and should have been, fatal 4th quarter cough up on the goal line to SF ... compared to none for KM.

Lynch is outstanding, for sure, and is good in the clutch, but so is KM and Denver has been shutting down or at least containing top RB throughout the year.

My sense is that Denver is going to jump to an early decent lead and then spread out the Hawks D and let KM and Ball relentlessly ground them down with a focused run and screen game mixed with mid range passes to JT, Wes and Decker and occasionally to DT when the match up at the line favors him, with Denver's D making enough opportunistic stops to keep Manning in control of the game.

The Hawks will likely have a couple of surges in the game and will make some nice plays and likely will make their scores .. maybe even Harvin with a big one .. but it wont be enough to overcome a totally focused Broncos team who wants more than anything to win this one for Peyton and Champ.
                  Last edited by Hulamau; 01-29-2014, 02:05 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by rolandftw View Post
                    You'll only be back (only) if Seattle wins.
                    FTP

Comment

7 points?

Sounds about right imo.

Comment

Originally posted by SeahawkTalons View Post
                        7 points?

Sounds about right imo.
                        Denver wins by 10+ and thats only after desperation by Seattle in the 4th. Believe that, brah

Comment

As far as the NFL rankings go, the Broncos have the #2 defense of teams that made the playoffs, behind the Saints. http://www.nfl.com/stats/categorysta...alse&Submit=Go

Seahawks are at #6.

Comment

Originally posted by theAPAOps5 View Post
                            Denver wins by 10+ and thats only after desperation by Seattle in the 4th. Believe that, brah
                            lol...good luck

Seattle hasn't lost by more than a touchdown in years

Comment

Originally posted by SeahawkTalons View Post
                              lol...good luck

Seattle hasn't lost by more than a touchdown in years
                              I don't know, brah! Denver's good, brah! Brahdy, brahdy brah, brah!

Comment

I don't think either team wins by more than 7, but the only way the Seahawks do is if they get some turnover luck.

Comment

Working...
                                X