Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blueflame
    replied
    Manning will accurately identify the mismatch -- just like he did vs. the (then) 9-0 Chiefs (who, at the time had the "#1 defense in the NFL"). And he will exploit whatever weaknesses he perceives in your defense.

Oh, by the way. Are you not at all troubled by this stat... in 2 playoff games the Broncos have punted once (this means they have scored a lot). Your team, by contrast, has punted 8 times.

Your last paragraph is just stupid. Manning (5500 yards this season) will find an open receiver -- and he'll find him within >3 seconds. And in your place, I'd worry more about your team's ground game than ours. Our weakness has been pass defense; not run defense. And having just faced (veteran QBs) Rivers and Brady, we're not intimidated by (sophomore-not-yet-dry-behind-the-ears) Wilson.

Leave a comment:

• Seattle1983
    replied
    Originally posted by Blueflame View Post
    OMG -- 55 touchdowns and 5500 yards in one season is "terribly ineffective" in what alternate universe?
    Athletic mobile quarterbacks give us some trouble... Guys like Brees are entirely ineffective.. I expect Peyton to be only slightly more effective but still...

Manning can be had especially if he's forced to throw.. If you can't run on us.. You'll be in tickle

Leave a comment:

• Seattle1983
    replied
    Originally posted by theAPAOps5 View Post
    So a bandwagon fan. Even worse.

That is quite the accusation calling the game grease gate. Please provide truth the Broncos were found guilty of actually doing this.
    It's been well documented

Leave a comment:

• Blueflame
    replied
    Originally posted by Seattle1983 View Post
    6'1 311
    6'4 313
    6'7 305

Totally undersized
    All of those guys weigh at least 30 pounds less than Pot Roast.

Leave a comment:

• Blueflame
    replied
    OMG -- 55 touchdowns and 5500 yards in one season is "terribly ineffective" in what alternate universe?

Leave a comment:

• Seattle1983
    replied
    Originally posted by theAPAOps5 View Post

That is quite the accusation calling the game grease gate. Please provide truth the Broncos were found guilty of actually doing this.
    It's been well documented

Leave a comment:

• Seattle1983
    replied
    Originally posted by BroncoFox View Post
    Are you seriously calling Manning terribly ineffective? The top QBs in the game are pocket passers who don't run around very well, including Manning and Brady and Brees. What a ridiculous comment.

And to pick the rest of your silly post apart...

You can't stuff the run -and- Manning. Are you really going to put 8 in the box? If you don, you won't win. Also, the Broncos have the best OL in football, something Seahawks and media pundits seem to ignore.

Our run D has been stuffing runners the last 6 weeks. Lynch will have a good day, but I don't think more than 100 yards. And that won't do it.

Wilson is tentative and will have no effect at all on our defense. Of all the things I am worried about in the SB, it certainly isn't Wilson. You don't think we'll have a gameplan to contain him? Please. Hmm.. who ELSE did we play with a shredding RB and a mobile QB. Who was that.. oh yea! It was the Eagles. That we beat by like.. 40 points.

We don't need to force a turnover. As long as we don't cough the ball up, even turnovers are even, you lose.

Yes.. our receivers are notorious for dropping passes.

It's why we have the NFL record this year for most players with TDs. Our receivers shredded defenses all year.

And on your last point, again.. we have the leagues best OL. Your defensive line is undersized. Care to deny it? You can't, because it's true. They excel on third downs when you have stuffed teams to leave a 3rd and 6 or 7. We'll see how you do against the leagues best OL. We will open lanes. We will gain yards. Saying we can't run is ridiculous.

You are spewing crap, not facts. I could tell you what the actual strengths of your team is, and how it could leverage those for this game, but I'll let you flounder through it. You seem to be regurgitating what other no-nothing fan are crowing about. Which means next to nothing, since it's based on emotion and rah-rah crap.. not reality.

You and others are in for a rude awakening.
    6'1 311
    6'4 313
    6'7 305

Totally undersized

Leave a comment:

• theAPAOps5
    replied
    Lol.. A new fan to football? K buddy..

I've seen the Broncos live a dozen times including twice this year @ SD @Oakland..

I watched you guys in 1986 at Mile high and 8 times in the kingdome. I'm not a stranger to NFL football or the Broncos.

PS. I was also at greasegate where you cheated the Chiefs by putting Vaseline on your jerseys.

The Broncos passing game is statistically the best ever... You guys are still incapable of being objective as your self love has resulted in some pretty rose colored prognostications.

Leave a comment:

• Seattle1983
    replied
    Originally posted by BroncoFox View Post
    Are you seriously calling Manning terribly ineffective? The top QBs in the game are pocket passers who don't run around very well, including Manning and Brady and Brees. What a ridiculous comment.

You can't stuff the run -and- Manning. Are you really going to put 8 in the box? If you don, you won't win. Also, the Broncos have the best OL in football, something Seahawks and media pundits seem to ignore.

Our run D has been stuffing runners the last 6 weeks. Lynch will have a good day, but I don't think more than 100 yards. And that won't do it.

Wilson is tentative and will have no effect at all on our defense. Of all the things I am worried about in the SB, it certainly isn't Wilson. You don't think we'll have a gameplan to contain him? Please. Hmm.. who ELSE did we play with a shredding RB and a mobile QB. Who was that.. oh yea! It was the Eagles. That we beat by like.. 40 points.

We don't need to force a turnover. As long as we don't cough the ball up, even turnovers are even, you lose.

It's why we have the NFL record this year for most players with TDs. Our receivers shredded defenses all year.

And on your last point, again.. we have the leagues best OL. Your defensive line is undersized. Care to deny it? You can't, because it's true. They excel on third downs when you have stuffed teams to leave a 3rd and 6 or 7. We'll see how you do against the leagues best OL. We will open lanes. We will gain yards. Saying we can't run is ridiculous.

You are spewing crap, not facts. I could tell you what the actual strengths of your team is, and how it could leverage those for this game, but I'll let you flounder through it. You seem to be regurgitating what other no-nothing fan are crowing about. Which means next to nothing, since it's based on emotion and rah-rah crap.. not reality.

Undersized dline? Yes I care to deny that lol.. Wow..

Leave a comment:

• Seattle1983
    replied
    Originally posted by Irish Stout View Post
    Dude this a Broncos board and the "self-love" here is much less than the inappropriate rub downs Seahawks fans have been posting here. Take a look in the mirror buddy.
    The seahawks forums are nowhere near as homerish. You kidding?

Leave a comment:

• DAN_BRONCO_FAN
    replied
    or is your mascot a seagull <-- beware of the mighty seagulls natures scavengers just like the nfl team in seattle . now run along now this is the orange mane not the troll mane
    Last edited by DAN_BRONCO_FAN; 01-27-2014, 11:54 PM.

Leave a comment:

• BroncoFox
    replied
    The stationary quarterback is terribly ineffective. Kaepernick poses much more of a threat to Seattle.

If you cant run.. You can't win.

Leave a comment:

• DAN_BRONCO_FAN
    replied
    Seattle1983
    Solid Starter

cHawksBabyYa!!!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
    Tim Tebow <--- if this doest scream IM A TROLL then nothing will .
    does the C stand for chickenhawk

Leave a comment:

• Blueflame
    replied
    I'm "late to the party" but it's pretty clear which subforum this crap belongs in.

Leave a comment:

• Irish Stout
    replied
    You guys are still incapable of being objective as your self love has resulted in some pretty rose colored prognostications.
    Dude this a Broncos board and the "self-love" here is much less than the inappropriate rub downs Seahawks fans have been posting here. Take a look in the mirror buddy.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X