Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

you guys will not win

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #76
    Originally posted by theAPAOps5 View Post
    Maybe the ones you played. But this is a whole different animal, and dude we have heard it all before. Again you are a new fan to football. But running quarterbacks are the freaks, not stationary QBs.

    Lol.. A new fan to football? K buddy..

    I've seen the Broncos live a dozen times including twice this year @ SD @Oakland..

    I watched you guys in 1986 at Mile high and 8 times in the kingdome. I'm not a stranger to NFL football or the Broncos.

    PS. I was also at greasegate where you cheated the Chiefs by putting Vaseline on your jerseys.

    The Broncos passing game is statistically the best ever... You guys are still incapable of being objective as your self love has resulted in some pretty rose colored prognostications.
    Last edited by Seattle1983; 01-27-2014, 11:25 PM.

    Comment


    • #77
      Originally posted by Seattle1983 View Post
      Lol.. K..
      mkay

      Comment


      • #78
        Originally posted by BroncosfanGuy View Post
        mkay
        Pirates and broncos fan... Weird

        Comment


        • #79
          Originally posted by Seattle1983 View Post
          Pirates and broncos fan... Weird
          this is the 2nd time this week some seattle fan accused me of being a pirate fan. where are you guys getting this stuff?

          Comment


          • #80
            Originally posted by Seattle1983 View Post
            You guys are still incapable of being objective as your self love has resulted in some pretty rose colored prognostications.
            Dude this a Broncos board and the "self-love" here is much less than the inappropriate rub downs Seahawks fans have been posting here. Take a look in the mirror buddy.

            Comment


            • #81
              I'm "late to the party" but it's pretty clear which subforum this crap belongs in.

              Comment


              • #82
                Seattle1983
                Solid Starter

                cHawksBabyYa!!!

                Join Date: Jan 2014
                Posts: 124

                Adopt-a-Bronco:
                Tim Tebow <--- if this doest scream IM A TROLL then nothing will .
                does the C stand for chickenhawk

                Comment


                • #83
                  Originally posted by Seattle1983 View Post
                  The stationary quarterback is terribly ineffective. Kaepernick poses much more of a threat to Seattle.

                  If you cant run.. You can't win.
                  Are you seriously calling Manning terribly ineffective? The top QBs in the game are pocket passers who don't run around very well, including Manning and Brady and Brees. What a ridiculous comment.

                  And to pick the rest of your silly post apart...

                  You can't stuff the run -and- Manning. Are you really going to put 8 in the box? If you don, you won't win. Also, the Broncos have the best OL in football, something Seahawks and media pundits seem to ignore.

                  Our run D has been stuffing runners the last 6 weeks. Lynch will have a good day, but I don't think more than 100 yards. And that won't do it.

                  Wilson is tentative and will have no effect at all on our defense. Of all the things I am worried about in the SB, it certainly isn't Wilson. You don't think we'll have a gameplan to contain him? Please. Hmm.. who ELSE did we play with a shredding RB and a mobile QB. Who was that.. oh yea! It was the Eagles. That we beat by like.. 40 points.

                  We don't need to force a turnover. As long as we don't cough the ball up, even turnovers are even, you lose.

                  Yes.. our receivers are notorious for dropping passes.

                  It's why we have the NFL record this year for most players with TDs. Our receivers shredded defenses all year.

                  And on your last point, again.. we have the leagues best OL. Your defensive line is undersized. Care to deny it? You can't, because it's true. They excel on third downs when you have stuffed teams to leave a 3rd and 6 or 7. We'll see how you do against the leagues best OL. We will open lanes. We will gain yards. Saying we can't run is ridiculous.

                  You are spewing crap, not facts. I could tell you what the actual strengths of your team is, and how it could leverage those for this game, but I'll let you flounder through it. You seem to be regurgitating what other no-nothing fan are crowing about. Which means next to nothing, since it's based on emotion and rah-rah crap.. not reality.

                  You and others are in for a rude awakening.

                  Comment


                  • #84
                    or is your mascot a seagull <-- beware of the mighty seagulls natures scavengers just like the nfl team in seattle . now run along now this is the orange mane not the troll mane
                    Last edited by DAN_BRONCO_FAN; 01-27-2014, 11:54 PM.

                    Comment


                    • #85
                      Originally posted by Irish Stout View Post
                      Dude this a Broncos board and the "self-love" here is much less than the inappropriate rub downs Seahawks fans have been posting here. Take a look in the mirror buddy.
                      The seahawks forums are nowhere near as homerish. You kidding?

                      Comment


                      • #86
                        Originally posted by BroncoFox View Post
                        Are you seriously calling Manning terribly ineffective? The top QBs in the game are pocket passers who don't run around very well, including Manning and Brady and Brees. What a ridiculous comment.

                        And to pick the rest of your silly post apart...

                        You can't stuff the run -and- Manning. Are you really going to put 8 in the box? If you don, you won't win. Also, the Broncos have the best OL in football, something Seahawks and media pundits seem to ignore.

                        Our run D has been stuffing runners the last 6 weeks. Lynch will have a good day, but I don't think more than 100 yards. And that won't do it.

                        Wilson is tentative and will have no effect at all on our defense. Of all the things I am worried about in the SB, it certainly isn't Wilson. You don't think we'll have a gameplan to contain him? Please. Hmm.. who ELSE did we play with a shredding RB and a mobile QB. Who was that.. oh yea! It was the Eagles. That we beat by like.. 40 points.

                        We don't need to force a turnover. As long as we don't cough the ball up, even turnovers are even, you lose.

                        Yes.. our receivers are notorious for dropping passes.

                        It's why we have the NFL record this year for most players with TDs. Our receivers shredded defenses all year.

                        And on your last point, again.. we have the leagues best OL. Your defensive line is undersized. Care to deny it? You can't, because it's true. They excel on third downs when you have stuffed teams to leave a 3rd and 6 or 7. We'll see how you do against the leagues best OL. We will open lanes. We will gain yards. Saying we can't run is ridiculous.

                        You are spewing crap, not facts. I could tell you what the actual strengths of your team is, and how it could leverage those for this game, but I'll let you flounder through it. You seem to be regurgitating what other no-nothing fan are crowing about. Which means next to nothing, since it's based on emotion and rah-rah crap.. not reality.

                        You and others are in for a rude awakening.
                        Undersized dline? Yes I care to deny that lol.. Wow..

                        Comment


                        • #87
                          Originally posted by Seattle1983 View Post
                          Lol.. A new fan to football? K buddy..

                          I've seen the Broncos live a dozen times including twice this year @ SD @Oakland..

                          I watched you guys in 1986 at Mile high and 8 times in the kingdome. I'm not a stranger to NFL football or the Broncos.

                          PS. I was also at greasegate where you cheated the Chiefs by putting Vaseline on your jerseys.

                          The Broncos passing game is statistically the best ever... You guys are still incapable of being objective as your self love has resulted in some pretty rose colored prognostications.
                          So a bandwagon fan. Even worse.

                          That is quite the accusation calling the game grease gate. Please provide truth the Broncos were found guilty of actually doing this.

                          Comment


                          • #88
                            Originally posted by BroncoFox View Post
                            Are you seriously calling Manning terribly ineffective? The top QBs in the game are pocket passers who don't run around very well, including Manning and Brady and Brees. What a ridiculous comment.

                            And to pick the rest of your silly post apart...

                            You can't stuff the run -and- Manning. Are you really going to put 8 in the box? If you don, you won't win. Also, the Broncos have the best OL in football, something Seahawks and media pundits seem to ignore.

                            Our run D has been stuffing runners the last 6 weeks. Lynch will have a good day, but I don't think more than 100 yards. And that won't do it.

                            Wilson is tentative and will have no effect at all on our defense. Of all the things I am worried about in the SB, it certainly isn't Wilson. You don't think we'll have a gameplan to contain him? Please. Hmm.. who ELSE did we play with a shredding RB and a mobile QB. Who was that.. oh yea! It was the Eagles. That we beat by like.. 40 points.

                            We don't need to force a turnover. As long as we don't cough the ball up, even turnovers are even, you lose.

                            Yes.. our receivers are notorious for dropping passes.

                            It's why we have the NFL record this year for most players with TDs. Our receivers shredded defenses all year.

                            And on your last point, again.. we have the leagues best OL. Your defensive line is undersized. Care to deny it? You can't, because it's true. They excel on third downs when you have stuffed teams to leave a 3rd and 6 or 7. We'll see how you do against the leagues best OL. We will open lanes. We will gain yards. Saying we can't run is ridiculous.

                            You are spewing crap, not facts. I could tell you what the actual strengths of your team is, and how it could leverage those for this game, but I'll let you flounder through it. You seem to be regurgitating what other no-nothing fan are crowing about. Which means next to nothing, since it's based on emotion and rah-rah crap.. not reality.

                            You and others are in for a rude awakening.
                            6'1 311
                            6'4 313
                            6'7 305

                            Totally undersized

                            Comment


                            • #89
                              Originally posted by theAPAOps5 View Post
                              So a bandwagon fan. Even worse.

                              That is quite the accusation calling the game grease gate. Please provide truth the Broncos were found guilty of actually doing this.
                              It's been well documented

                              Comment


                              • #90
                                OMG -- 55 touchdowns and 5500 yards in one season is "terribly ineffective" in what alternate universe?

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X