you guys will not win

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Seattle1983 View Post
    Won't run the ball, Seattle has been on an anti running crusade with the league's 7th ranked run defense that has only 1. gotten better down the stretch and in the playoffs.
    2. Won't stop the run as Lynch has ran harder than ever in the playoffs against two of the better run defenses in the NFL.
    3. Won't contain Wilson with your slow defensive front seven. Once he's out of TBD pocket he can exploit you with his feet or hit you deep over the top with the NFL 's best deep ball.
    4. Won't force a turnover against a team that leads to league in turnover margin.
    5. Won't complete 60% with a cold ball against the best pass defense and with receivers that are notorious for dropping passes.
    6. Wont score more than 20 against the league's best overall defense. If you can't run and you can't pass.

You can't win.
    1. Seattle gave up 161 yards on 29 carries to the 49ers. You gave up 108 yards on 26 carries to the Saints. That is 55 carries for 269 yards, 4.8 ypc. If Denver averages 4.8 ypc, you lose.

2. Denver held SD to 65 yards on 18 carries, and the NE Patriots to 64 yards on 16 carries. 34 rushes, 129 yards. 3.7 ypc. We hold you to 3.7 ypc, you lose.

3. Our front seven is generally known for having large DT's and smaller ends and LB's...which makes them fast. Research, man. At any rate we contain Wilson and you lose.

4. Denver has turned the ball over twice, both in the divisional round. Seattle has turned it over once, in the conference championship. You stand at +3, Denver at -2. If you do not force turnovers, you will lose. If we get one turnover, you lose.

5. Wilson has 1 career start with the gametime temp under 40 degrees. This playoff season he has thrown one TD and been sacked 7 times. He averages 160 ypg. Completion percentage? 58.1. You do not have the passing game to keep up, cold or not. You lose.

6. Lowest point total for the Broncos this year is 26 points, against the Chargers. You will not duplicate this, and therefore lose.

Welcome to the OM, Bitch.

Comment

That's not really my home board lol... I also post on sea hawk blue.com, ESPN, facebook, sports hoopla etc..

I know my team.. I'm 36 and have been a fan over 30 years.. I remember the old donkeys.. Still think steve beuerlein was the better choice over Griese..
      yeah except it was Brister moron!

Comment

fo realz

http://prod.static.broncos.clubs.nfl...am_picture.jpg
        Last edited by Archer81; 01-27-2014, 10:46 PM. Reason: Giant...annoying...pictures.

Comment

http://farm8.staticflickr.com/7401/1...b32758bc_o.jpg
          Last edited by Archer81; 01-27-2014, 10:45 PM. Reason: Enough with the giant pictures.

Comment

Originally posted by bronco0608 View Post

I was wondering. Can you make the pictures bigger?

Comment

Originally posted by Archer81 View Post

https://s3-us-west-2.amazonaws.com/f..._197_large.jpg
              Last edited by Archer81; 01-27-2014, 10:53 PM. Reason: Good God man...enough!

Comment

Yeah I can't count all the pores on some of the people in some of these.

Comment

yeah, the big pic blitzkrieg is still a horrible tactic

Comment

Holy **** he can!

Comment

1. Seattle gave up 161 yards on 29 carries to the 49ers. You gave up 108 yards on 26 carries to the Saints. That is 55 carries for 269 yards, 4.8 ypc. If Denver averages 4.8 ypc, you lose.

2. Denver held SD to 65 yards on 18 carries, and the NE Patriots to 64 yards on 16 carries. 34 rushes, 129 yards. 3.7 ypc. We hold you to 3.7 ypc, you lose.

3. Our front seven is generally known for having large DT's and smaller ends and LB's...which makes them fast. Research, man. At any rate we contain Wilson and you lose.

4. Denver has turned the ball over twice, both in the divisional round. Seattle has turned it over once, in the conference championship. You stand at +3, Denver at -2. If you do not force turnovers, you will lose. If we get one turnover, you lose.

5. Wilson has 1 career start with the gametime temp under 40 degrees. This playoff season he has thrown one TD and been sacked 7 times. He averages 160 ypg. Completion percentage? 58.1. You do not have the passing game to keep up, cold or not. You lose.p

6. Lowest point total for the Broncos this year is 26 points, against the Chargers. You will not duplicate this, and therefore lose.

Welcome to the OM, b****.

Niner runningbacks rushed for less than 40 yards. Come on man...

Comment

Called out? I posted over there and even put the name I use in my post. That's some real detective sh** lol
                        Uh-huh. Nevertheless you're getting your ass handed to you. Seriously, it's f--king embarrassing. What? You left your orangemane handle over there so that all your fellow seahawk 'fans' can come over here and witness your razor-sharp wit. Please, it's just pathetic. You've been called out, save some humility and just leave.

Comment

Comment

Yeah great, just a memo new fan. You aren't playing the Niners.

Comment

Originally posted by huh?? View Post
                              what an idiot.

Comment

So? You proclaimed your run defense is superior. Numbers state otherwise. You do not win if Kaepernick doesnt make two incredibly stupid throws. The mistake you are making is thinking Manning = Kaepernick.

Comment

Working...
                                X