Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wes Welker is the Buffalo Bills

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Wes Welker is the Buffalo Bills

    About to be 0-3 in Super Bowls, don't trust him in the clutch Peyton!

  • #2
    It wouldn't hurt my feelings to watch you drown in a swamp.

    Comment


    • #3
      next username is what?

      shermanhitsharderthanchamp?
      lynchisfasterthanwinder?

      Comment


      • #4
        Can we ban this asshole already ? I still think it's kcstud

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by bfoflcommish View Post
          next username is what?

          shermanhitsharderthanchamp?
          lynchisfasterthanwinder?
          myteamisajokesoItrollotherboardsmomIwantsomemeatlo afandPLEASEKNOCKBEFORECOMINGIN!

          Comment


          • #6
            Let troll threads die don't bump that ****

            Comment


            • #7
              BradynoSBsincespygate
              Manning2-2vsBradyAFCCHAMP

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by BelichickOwnsPeyton View Post
                About to be 0-3 in Super Bowls, don't trust him in the clutch Peyton!
                The only thing he dropped yesterday was Talib.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by bfoflcommish View Post
                  next username is what?

                  shermanhitsharderthanchamp?
                  lynchisfasterthanwinder?
                  He uses this one until KCDud is allowed back from his banning.

                  Trolling is accepted at our board I guess. Seriously TJ, is this really what you want on your board? Unbelievable.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Clockwork Orange View Post
                    The only thing he dropped yesterday was Talib.
                    Hahaha well said

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      How is this clown still posting? Mods once again missing a clear troll making stupid threads

                      Delete this ****

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by BelichickOwnsPeyton View Post
                        About to be 0-3 in Super Bowls, don't trust him in the clutch Peyton!
                        So, about your screen name.

                        Bill Belichik net worth = $35 million.

                        Peyton manning net worth = $145 million.


                        Who owns whom?

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by Drunken.Broncoholic2 View Post
                          How is this clown still posting? Mods once again missing a clear troll making stupid threads

                          Delete this ****
                          good mod shtick would just be outing these guys in the threads. tell what account they usually post under

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by broncocalijohn View Post
                            He uses this one until KCDud is allowed back from his banning.

                            Trolling is accepted at our board I guess. Seriously TJ, is this really what you want on your board? Unbelievable.
                            Yes he loves his KCTROLLS.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by Drunken.Broncoholic2 View Post
                              How is this clown still posting? Mods once again missing a clear troll making stupid threads

                              Delete this ****
                              No don't! I've been on boards that do that **** and it is insufferable.

                              Jesus, quit whining.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X