Happy CHOKE job day!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy CHOKE job day!

We're going to mug your receivers and hold on every play and the referees aren't going to call it as much as they do in the regular season because they never do, so there's you excuse.

Seyton to gag away another 1 seed, Happy choke day!

Your use of the term "choke" only indicates that you expect us to win. Be honest you underdogs are more nervous then we are. Let me ask you a quick question if you dont mind: Who the **** is going to stop Julius Thomas??

Comment

And you're an idiot who posts stupid comments in another team's forum because deep down you are worried your team will lose, so this is your juvenile way to cope with your anxiety.

Comment

I don't have any anxiety, the Patriots can't win this game we can just hope the Broncos choke it away and give us the game.

Comment

Call the Retard police, the OP is at it again....

Comment

Originally posted by B-Large View Post
            Call the Retard police, the OP is at it again....

Comment

Adding one more douchebag to the ignore list. Keep it coming. There is no limit to how many I can add.

Comment

Julius Thomas will **** your women after he dominates your secondary.

Comment

Originally posted by HILife View Post
                  Adding one more douchebag to the ignore list. Keep it coming. There is no limit to how many I can add.
                  I just added him myself

Comment

Actually if I recall, there is some limit on Ignore Lists.

The List itself is pretty flawed anyway. I was posting some real nonsense for awhile a couple years back, so I decided to put myself on Ignore. And wouldn't you know it? Big-Brother V-Bulletin and the Nanny State decided they knew better.

Comment

Originally posted by Guess Who View Post
                      This kid would make a way better poster than BelichickownsPeyton....

Comment

Originally posted by Guess Who View Post
                        I just added him myself
                        <iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/rY0WxgSXdEE" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Comment

Originally posted by BelichickOwnsPeyton View Post
                          We're going to mug your receivers and hold on every play and the referees aren't going to call it as much as they do in the regular season because they never do, so there's you excuse.
                          Dude I don't want to know what you do on your off day. That's gross!

Comment

The Broncos have apparently figured out how to keep the interlopers and trolls out of the game today.....the mane, not so much.

Comment

We're absolutely going to obliterate your **** hole defense. Bring it on!

Comment

Working...
                              X