The OM...kinda sucks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The OM...kinda sucks

Is it just my imagination or is there a huge amount of spamming by trolls lately? Every thread is chock full of b.s.

Get it together guys.

....yeah, that ain't gonna happen. This place always melts down whenever the Broncos lose.

Comment

Just don't reply to the them, they will lose interest if you don't respond.

Comment

Originally posted by B-Large View Post
        Just don't reply to the them, they will lose interest if you don't respond.
        Except that never happens. Dunno why they just don't get banned

Comment

Originally posted by SonOfLe-loLang View Post
          Except that never happens. Dunno why they just don't get banned
          The mods are like a Denver Broncos roster on a Thursday night... mailing it in....

Comment

Originally posted by mennonite View Post
            Is it just my imagination or is there a huge amount of spamming by trolls lately? Every thread is chock full of b.s.

Get it together guys.
            There have been some new trolls lately that have really tainted the place. The ignore feature does help, but doesn't solve the entire problem. They are never going to get rid of trolls, it's not the OM way. The freedom we enjoy here is going to lead to trolls, but I prefer the freedom over tighter modding

Comment

If I had my druthers, I would first point out that finally I know what a druther is and show it to those around me to inspect and appreciate. And then I would get a little more strict with keeping the trolls back and also the personal attacks. I think this place gets lame when we start eating each other. It's not fun.

Comment

Originally posted by Kaylore View Post
                If I had my druthers, I would first point out that finally I know what a druther is and show it to those around me to inspect and appreciate. And then I would get a little more strict with keeping the trolls back and also the personal attacks. I think this place gets lame when we start eating each other. It's not fun.
                That's the real problem. Broncos fans are e-fighting other Broncos fans, after a disappointing loss. People are stabbing each other, in the parking lot. The opposing fan trolls can be ignored. They are irrelevant...

Comment

Meh, I think I'll just take a break till after the next game.

Comment

with mods like SoCal, why is this surprising to anyone?

Comment

TJ outlined the rules, for the OM. I think the mods are erring on the side of caution, unless a specific rule is broken. There is no rule against just being a dumb opposing fan...

Comment

Originally posted by Tombstone RJ View Post
                        with mods like SoCal, why is this surprising to anyone?
                        Bingo

Comment

anyone expressing an alternate opinion is considered a troll. If a troll is fishing for a response, peolpe who RESENT an alternate view are alway going to satisfy a troll.
                          The personal attacks just tell a real troll they got one on the line.

Now if you're talking about a "lives under the bridge troll" just ask them the air speed of an unlaiden swallow, that should do it.

after a loss unhappy people will vent, isnt that what most of us did?
                          and apposing fans will show up to gloat, very immature, but we must have members that go to opponent sites and do the same senseless immature things.
                          sadly, the most thin skinned easily 'trolled' members have me on ignore and are therefore beyond my reach and beyond hope.
                          sad, ironic and pretty darn funny actually.

Comment

I think it was more than just one game. That was a 6th seed quality team coming to Denver and showing the rest of the NFL how to beat them. Sorry, but if they can't win that game they aren't winning a divisional round. The defense and special teams just aren't good enough to do that. When the offense can't carry the team and score over 30 they cannot overcome their deficiencies if the other team is not making mistakes and unforced errors. How many games would be lost had the offense not played lights out? Or teams didnt make mistakes like the one Romo did?

Just don't see it this year when the team is so far unbalanced. Great offense. The rest, including coaching(12 men a result of so many rotations IMO), not so much.

Comment

Originally posted by CHEF LUIGI View Post
                              anyone expressing an alternate opinion is considered a troll. If a troll is fishing for a response, peolpe who RESENT an alternate view are alway going to satisfy a troll.
                              The personal attacks just tell a real troll they got one on the line.

Now if you're talking about a "lives under the bridge troll" just ask them the air speed of an unlaiden swallow, that should do it.

after a loss unhappy people will vent, isnt that what most of us did?
                              and apposing fans will show up to gloat, very immature, but we must have members that go to opponent sites and do the same senseless immature things.
                              sadly, the most thin skinned easily 'trolled' members have me on ignore and are therefore beyond my reach and beyond hope.
                              sad, ironic and pretty darn funny actually.
                              That's untrue. I think, in general, people on here are open to anti-Bronco or unpopular opinion.

You are a troll because you keep posting the same **** over and over, many times in threads that are unrelated to your bull**** agenda.

Comment

Working...
                              X