KC 3 wins in playoffs super bowl 2020 bet thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KC 3 wins in playoffs super bowl 2020 bet thread

100 bucks says KC wins VS Texans, Titans and then wins SB. Straight up. (I will edit thread to add as needed.)

AK147 IN
    Arkie IN
    qbronci IN
    Last edited by Zerovoltz; 01-12-2020, 10:37 AM.

Good luck

Comment

1 down 2 to go! You thought you had me at 24-0 I'm sure.

Comment

Zero was good with our 100 dollar bet. I didnt take the 3 team run because I didnt think the teams left in the AFC had no chance and he is getting value at even money in the SB with no line.

Comment

2 down, one left. It’s a 50/50 deal at this point. KC stopped the vaunted Titans. I like my chances against SF.

Comment

There it is.....3 in a row....all with 10 point or more deficits....including down by 10 with like 9 minutes left in Q4. wow.

Ark 147 has already made payment arrangements (THANKS!....a man of integrity!)

Arkie and qbronco hit me up in the message box whenever. Thanks again.

Comment

Originally posted by Zerovoltz View Post
              There it is.....3 in a row....all with 10 point or more deficits....including down by 10 with like 9 minutes left in Q4. wow.

Ark 147 has already made payment arrangements (THANKS!....a man of integrity!)

Arkie and qbronco hit me up in the message box whenever. Thanks again.
              Please take a look in your message box, Zero.

Comment

Got it. THANKS! Qbronco....a man of integrity! Appreciate it.

Comment

Arkie just checking in....haven't heard from you.

Comment

Arkie just checking in....haven't heard from you.
                    I sent you a message the morning after the SB. Check your message box.

Comment

100 bucks says KC wins VS Texans, Titans and then wins SB. Straight up. (I will edit thread to add as needed.)

AK147 IN
                      Arkie IN
                      qbronci IN
                      all 3 of these fine fans paid up. Thanks Orangemane for giving this Chiefs fan a chance to make some wagers here after your bad experience with "bob".

Comment

Working...
                      X