Sunday NFL Divisional Round - game thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sunday NFL Divisional Round - game thread

In-game thread for [email protected] 1:05pm MT & [email protected] 4:40pm MT.

Click image for larger version

Name:	ll-cool-j-768x435.jpg
Views:	597
Size:	44.9 KB
ID:	2554474

Comment

I can't be mad at this. Props. But...remember when the Texans dressed up like Dodgeball before getting smoked by Lock and the Broncos?

Comment

Name:	source.gif
Views:	607
Size:	953.9 KB
ID:	2554493

Comment

guns and roses

Comment

Originally posted by GoneFishin' View Post

Name:	ll-cool-j-768x435.jpg
Views:	597
Size:	44.9 KB
ID:	2554474
            If that doesn’t say I’m a pimp wannabe, I don’t know what does.
            Funny!

Comment

Uh oh

Comment

JJ Watt could be KC’s biggest nightmare today, and like I’ve said on the other thread this is where the rubber meets the road.
                Could the chiefs have looked past Houston for this game?!
                They’re sure acting like this is a done deal, but let me remind y’all “this is why we play the game. You play to win the game!” 😉

Comment

Baltimore getting their asses handed to them assures KC won’t look past the Texans. I don’t see Texans winning this one.

Comment

Pregame report Texans will use Bradley Roby today on Tyreek Hill.

Comment

texans want to keep mahomes on the sidelines;
                      andy will keep mahomes in the pocket where the texans D can find him.

charlie chaplin / jackie chan keep doing the houdini act, it looks super man.

Comment

Originally posted by Bronc62 View Post
                        Pregame report Texans will use Bradley Roby today on Tyreek Hill.
                        what kind of roller skates will roby be wearing ?

Comment

Originally posted by strafen View Post
                          JJ Watt could be KC’s biggest nightmare today, and like I’ve said on the other thread this is where the rubber meets the road.
                          Could the chiefs have looked past Houston for this game?!
                          They’re sure acting like this is a done deal, but let me remind y’all “this is why we play the game. You play to win the game!” 😉
                          I think watt will have less impact away from home. 1 sack and 2 knock downs I am expecting. to be part of a turnover would be icing !

Comment

Originally posted by peacepipe View Post
                            Baltimore getting their asses handed to them assures KC won’t look past the Texans. I don’t see Texans winning this one.
                            The chiefs are tough at home, no doubt, even after having lost 3 games at arrowhead this season, however, this is the part of the season where only the strong will survive.
                            I’m picking Houston for the upset, I’m obviously biased as a bronco fan rooting against a division rival.
                            In JJ Watt I trust!

Comment

Well, I bet on a Texans upset. We shall see. Bet on a Seattle upset also.

Comment

Working...
                              X