X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Zerovoltz take Denver vs Oakland

Mods feel free to put this in the butt.

Observations....

As some around here have also noted for a while....Flacco can get a few things done between the 20's when given time to throw. That was evident in this game as well. Like most QB's worth their salt, if you give him time, he can find the open man and get it there. He had one near pick, but it wasn't that close and he generally made the right choice when he had time to throw. Problem is, Flacco isn't very good in the red zone. He doesn't like tight windows to throw at and he'd rather eat it than turn it over (very alex smith like) It leads to A LOT of 3's. That's been mentioned by me and others here...and it showed up. Overall, Flacco probably wasn't a detriment, he just isn't a guy who will lift a team up and carry them. He played well enough to probably win this game against what should have been an inferior oponent on paper. He didn't turn the ball over, he made some big chunk plays.....that is what Flacco was supposed to do. He did it.

Your O-line needs some work. You knew that already. Risner looked good...but he's the only one that did. I think your line is more adept at a power push forward than this zone stuff that you'd tried to run..seemed better results when you all just lined up and tried to push ahead.

Noah Fant sucks. I told you in preaseason, that what I saw was a low effort, poor blocking, TE who is supposed to be a seem buster, but I've never seen that guy separate from anyone. He blew SEVERAL blocks and if you can't block, you better be getting your self into space OFTEN. He doesn't. He isn't dynamic, can't block....doesn't look fast....it's a bad bad start...

I'd like to think that your defensive guru of a coach will quickly come to the conclusion that he's got no one on your interior line who is a difference maker and that the 2 dudes he has that have the talent to make a difference as PASS RUSHERS...should probably be used to rush the passer. Standing Von and Chubb up and dropping into coverage might be fun and a interesting twist if you had interior lineman that could do something....when you drop those guys, and the other dudes get easily blocked, you end up with dudes in coverage who aren't good at being in coverage....Fangio should be smart enough to know that sometimes, you need to do what you do best because it's all you can do....he needs to just turn those guys loose and let the chips fall where they may.

The Raiders gameplan was pretty good....tight man coverage for the most part, was smart. I hope they bring that look against KC next week. Mahomes will eat that **** alive.

I don't want smile on this too much....Denver seems to always get had in Oakland. I think the staff will learn from this game and have a better plan next week.....the problem is, the Bears D....is actually legit good. I think the Broncos will struggle to get to 10 total points.

I'm feeling VERY good about my broncos udner 7 bets at this point.

If you react to anything he said you’re a dumbass. He’s a troll with 0 life.

Let me be the dumbass. Don’t respond people.

Comment

Troll detected

Comment

Originally posted by Bronko View Post
        Troll detected
        Oh no....you figured me out. Is it that obvious?

Comment

I had some family in town from London a couple weeks ago. I was talking to my cousin who is about 60 years old about the type of food that he likes out here. He couldn't stop talking about cornbread. I was really surprised. Turns out that cornbread isn't a big thing out there. He said that it was his first time ever having it, and that he can't believe that he never knew about how great it is. I was laughing. I love me some cornbread, but I guess I've taken it for granted. lol

Click image for larger version

Name:	1371597397695.jpg
Views:	371
Size:	66.8 KB
ID:	2491712

Comment

Well as far as game 1 goes, he's pretty much dead on in his take. And he is much better than the usual idiots that come here from other teams. Still a KC douche though.

Comment

This is pretty accurate and the comments about Fant are the most concerning. He really hasn't looked good, and we know that he drew the ire of the vets with his poor effort early in camp. Hopefully he fixed it, but maybe the vets just stopped talking about it. I agree didn't really show anything this game to get us excited about him as a first round pick.

Comment

I’ve had the itchiest butthole lately. Do guys ever get itchy buttholes and, if so, what are your favorite remedies?

I’ll start: calmoseptine

Comment

Originally posted by GreatBronco16 View Post
                  Well as far as game 1 goes, he's pretty much dead on in his take. And he is much better than the usual idiots that come here from other teams. Still a KC douche though.

Yeah its it’s honestly better than any action take or takes by most of us here.

Comment

Originally posted by Jason in LA View Post
                    I had some family in town from London a couple weeks ago. I was talking to my cousin who is about 60 years old about the type of food that he likes out here. He couldn't stop talking about cornbread. I was really surprised. Turns out that cornbread isn't a big thing out there. He said that it was his first time ever having it, and that he can't believe that he never knew about how great it is. I was laughing. I love me some cornbread, but I guess I've taken it for granted. lol

Click image for larger version

Name:	1371597397695.jpg
Views:	371
Size:	66.8 KB
ID:	2491712
                    That actually looks pretty good right now.

Comment

Originally posted by DomCasual View Post

That actually looks pretty good right now.
                      Cornbread is awesome. I never realized that it's an American thing.

I was in Mexico last year and the cornbread actually tastes like corn there. It was good.

Comment

Originally posted by manchambo View Post
                        I’ve had the itchiest butthole lately. Do guys ever get itchy buttholes and, if so, what are your favorite remedies?

I’ll start: calmoseptine
                        Dude... If it happens when you sit or lay down or at night when you are trying to sleep...

That might be the same thing that caused hillbillies to be albino looking slow moving anemics before the invention of the out-house. Also known as intestinal worms.

Likeliest candidates are probably pin worms you either get from chewing your nails after touching something that had Dog poop on it, or touching someone's butt that was infected. Or they shook your hand right after scratching their butt and you put your finger in your mouth. Or you are a salad tosser....

It is interesting that in all other countries people get dewormed as a part of a normal cycle recommended by Doctors. But in the USA almost no Doctors recommend their patients routinely deworm. And American's think they live in a cleaner world and are better than everyone else so they act like microscopic parasites are only in 3rd world countries and can't cross boarders.

Last journal I read about it had estimates by the CDC that around 60% of American's are infected with some form of intestinal parasite, and that about 40% of Americans (or about 67% of those infected with a parasite) are infected with pin worms. A lot of people get contaminated with the semi-microscopic worms from dogs ****ting in parks and leaving behind the parasites or eggs on grass, (that's why picnics areas should not allow dogs, and everyone should use a blanket and never just eat on a city park's grass IMO.)

Please you all deworm your animals once a year if you listen to your vets... Deworm yourselves once in a while too.

This medication is otc and offers generic versions that are cheap and highly effective at killing everything in your guts (including the good bacteria, so you will need probiotics big-time afterward to replace the natural order of your insides).
                        https://www.webmd.com/drugs/2/drug-9...n-oral/details

If it is itchy all the time...
                        Could be fungal or yeast infection.
                        Lately there are many kinds of fungi that are growing resistant to antifungal medications.
                        If you tried antifungal creams and they don't stop it after a treatment... Try putting plain yogurt on it as a treatment. (Active yogurt cultures tend to kill any yeast or fungus they encounter.) Another one is coconut oil (or any oil that has medium chain fatty acids as they seem to kill fungus readily.)

Or it could be hemroids:
                        ​​​​​​
                        Those can be helped by super hot water: Long ago they used to make a squeeze can thing used for just that purpose... But now days a shower head with a hose that lets you aim and confine the stream of water to as small of a coverage area as you can (so that it doesn't hit anywhere else but where you aim it) can do the same...
                        Make the temperature hot enough to make you feel like it would scald you but just below actually burning, enough that if you hold it on your forearm it will start to turn your skin red. Then bend over and singe em. (They are blood vessels and will contract under the heat, most apartment hot water heaters are set to not allow scalding. Manufacturer setting are set a little hotter than that though... the perfect temperature for such things is as hot as you can stand. Water should be 110-120°f)

Or you could be fat and lazy and have crust.
                        I can't give advice about that....
                        ​​​​​​Gotta ask Bob how he deals...

(I am not a Doctor, of medicine. This is not medical advice. It's all true, but it is only there to set up a punchline. Can't blame me if you poor oil on your buttocks and it catches fire when you light your farts... )

Comment

Why did I open this bag of farts?

Comment

Are we talking about cornbread or itchy ass? We need to pick a direction with this thread. lol

Comment

Originally posted by Jason in LA View Post
                              Are we talking about cornbread or itchy ass? We need to pick a direction with this thread. lol
                              Or you could have my hatch chile cornbread and get the best of both worlds!

Comment

Working...
                              X