No announcement yet.

Zerovoltz LOL

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lulzzz I guess every team in the AFCW sucks except for the 19-0 chiefs... watch out NFL, here comes the unstoppable Mahommy's....

Comment

I love this little tidbit from Zero just a few posts down:

Obviously i am biased toward KC..but I have no doubt KC should put up 13 or more wins and have the 1 seed.

The Cardinals are a team I see being REALLY awful to start, and then they start to kind of get it toward the end of the year. 6 is probably too high...but I think they'll finish better than they start.

I follow the Broncos closely. They aren't winning more than 6 games...if they are lucky.

Comment

So we're not the only board that gets to clown this idiot weekly?
        I wonder if he gave out he and his mail order brides identities and pics there too?
        What a full blown moron with a huge inferiority complex.

Comment

Oh, on the last page, Zero shows his true colors, that is troll lol loling...

.I hardly ever post on Jetsnation, or Chicity sports....but I practically live at Orangemane.com trolling those guys. I have made bets and played in fantasy leauges over there.

Comment

Just cause your players beat everyone, doesn't mean your team will...

Comment

Originally posted by Tombstone RJ View Post

.I hardly ever post on Jetsnation, or Chicity sports....but I practically live at Orangemane.com trolling those guys. I have made bets and played in fantasy leauges over there.

BossChief did the same thing on other sites. He even posted on that Bills board.

Bosschief = Zerovoltz

Comment

Originally posted by Drunken.Broncoholic2 View Post

BossChief did the same thing on other sites. He even posted on that Bills board.

Bosschief = Zerovoltz
                He is totally bossqueef.
                Last edited by DENVERDUI55; 08-21-2019, 04:37 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Tombstone RJ View Post

....is there anything inaccurate here? True colors? Have I ever claimed to be here for any other purpose than to troll?

Comment

Originally posted by Drunken.Broncoholic2 View Post

Bosschief = Zerovoltz
                    ........the fine people over at Twobillsdrive.com think I am some former poster named "Jeffismagic" who I guess was a big Mahomes guy prior to the 2017 Draft and they ran him off after he was pissed they traded the pick to KC.

I like to boast about my Mahomes prediction that I posted here prior to last season, but I was not some deep scout that was totally in on Mahomes when he was still at T tech.

I'm not Bosschief. I kind of wish Bosschief didn't exist....it's disappointing you all are wanting to give credit to some other Chiefs fan for the great content I bring to this place.

Comment

Working...
                    X