KC to break NFL scoring record for the season BET THREAD

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Zerovoltz View Post

Let's hope it doesn't come down to such a scenario, because that means New England is having a spectacular season.
    I have a feeling they will have a spectacular season. KC will get all the hype but Pat's are the much better overall team. You can't be happy about AB going there.

Comment

Originally posted by DENVERDUI55 View Post

I have a feeling they will have a spectacular season. KC will get all the hype but Pat's are the much better overall team. You can't be happy about AB going there.
      I'm not, but on the other hand, AB wouldn't much matter IF Brady finally gets old....but that doesn't look like the case, just yet at least. He doesn't quite have the deep ball he once did....but he doesn't need it. I'd like to think some team is going to quit respecting the deep speed they have and play some really shallow zone/man and try and plug the run....dare Tom to chuck it over the top...and he probably still can..but I'd rather lose to him that way instead of having him cut and carve me to death with their million paper cut offense.

Comment

Week 2. KC 28, Oakland 10.
        Pace: 544/606

If KC's D plays an overall game like they did today.....I might be in trouble. This one was over when Carr threw the INT in the endzone in the 3rd...no urgency for KC to score really at this point, although they had a 75 yard TD called back on a hold. I'm not discouraged....KC was held to 26 and 38 a few times last year.

Comment

No need to update until KC scores over 50 3 times and another 49 point game. 14 games left.

Comment

Originally posted by Zerovoltz View Post
            Week 2. KC 28, Oakland 10.
            Pace: 544/606

If KC's D plays an overall game like they did today.....I might be in trouble. This one was over when Carr threw the INT in the endzone in the 3rd...no urgency for KC to score really at this point, although they had a 75 yard TD called back on a hold. I'm not discouraged....KC was held to 26 and 38 a few times last year.
            We all know KC can put up points. I mainly took the bet figuring the defense had to be better and not put the offense in a shootout every week. We shall see how it plays out.

Comment

148 points scored through 5 games. Not even close to the pace required. In fact 2 teams have scored more than KC and Rams and BUCS are 1 and 2 pts behind. Extremely high +ev getting even money on this bet. ZERO/Boss was all over updating after 2 weeks and been quiet since. More concerned with bumping his bet he will win vs Hat. Weather will turn and more people will follow the Lions blueprint.

Comment

If the Broncos are successful in turning their season around, Zero could hilariously lose a lot of money here.

Comment

Originally posted by Mile High Salute View Post
                  If the Broncos are successful in turning their season around, Zero could hilariously lose a lot of money here.
                  He isnt losing that 1k over under bet. Denver would have to go 8-3 the rest of the way. That bet will keep him in the green.

For the record I'd bet against any team to break scoring record every year especially at even money. Huge +EV

Comment

Originally posted by DENVERDUI55 View Post

He isnt losing that 1k over under bet. Denver would have to go 8-3 the rest of the way. That bet will keep him in the green.

For the record I'd bet against any team to break scoring record every year especially at even money. Huge +EV
                    Hat wins if the Broncos go 8-8 or better, so 7-4 the rest of the way, but point taken. Even though it’s still unlikely, would crack me up if it did happen. ;-)

And agreed about the scoring record. That 2013 Broncos team was absolutely loaded, stayed healthy, and in complete Madden cheat code eff you mode from the beginning of the season all year. Even though the NFL keeps changing the rules to favor offenses, I think that’s one record that may still stick for awhile.

Comment

Let me know when you need my PayPal info.

Comment

Originally posted by Ironlung View Post
                        He was real keen on keeping everything updated through 2 weeks. They arent even in the top 2 of pts scored this year. I'd probably let him buy out for 95 bucks and save him 5 bucks. Zero has been real quiet today. Pats showed blueprint last year and Lions showed it can be done even with 2 CB out.

Comment

Originally posted by Ironlung View Post
                          Upon conclusion of season...just post it here. (Barf Icon here if we could still post those)

Comment

6 games 172 pts. Falling behind by 10 ppg required to make it happen. Still need 3 50 pt games and a 49 point game.

Comment

7 games 202 pts. I think Zero can pay this at anytime.

Comment

Working...
                              X