Happy 4th !!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy 4th !!!!!

Thank you to everyone who has served and given their lives to give me the freedom to do what I do today. I am proud to say I'm an American. Things may not be perfect for everyone right now but they are still better then any other place on earth. I hope you all have a crazy fun and safe day.

Peace.

Hooray for the Independent Colony and all the Colonials! Woohoo! Yeah...

And a special salute to all those brave Natives who fought Nazis for this country when it held their people in prison camps. Without your service the Colonials would have lost to the Nazis. For Ira Hayes. For the Code Talkers and all the educated Native men forced to be enlisted and scout the front. For those that came home after saving the world only to be called "Redskin" and "Drunkard" and "Indian Giver". I remember your sacrifices.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Coyote View Post

And a special salute to all those brave Natives who fought Nazis for this country when it held their people in prison camps. Without your service the Colonials would have lost to the Nazis. For Ira Hayes. For the Code Talkers and all the educated Native men forced to be enlisted and scout the front. For those that came home after saving the world only to be called "Redskin" and "Drunkard" and "Indian Giver". I remember your sacrifices.
      Like Native Americas are soooo innocent. They wared with each all the time. Natives hating natives. Congrats. You're part of the human race.

Comment

Originally posted by Quoydogs View Post
        Thank you to everyone who has served and given their lives to give me the freedom to do what I do today. I am proud to say I'm an American. Things may not be perfect for everyone right now but they are still better then any other place on earth. I hope you all have a crazy fun and safe day.

Peace.
        Yes, happy Independence Day, I'm very proud to be an American, the greatest nation to ever exist in the history of this world. A rather dark history, plagued with war, hatred, enmity, lies, disease, starvation, slavery (more now than ever before) and all the other systemic, chronic conditions arising from the human heart. The USA, for all its problems (we are not a perfect nation, but if you know of a perfect nation, please enlighten us) has been a bright shining beacon in a dark, cold world. I'm glad I am part of this USA, I'm proud to be an American.

Bless you, even you, who disagrees with me.

Comment

Originally posted by Tombstone RJ View Post

Like Native Americas are soooo innocent. They wared with each all the time. Natives hating natives. Congrats. You're part of the human race.

Where is the Natives hating Natives at?
          There was a very patriotic 4th of July OP that had nothing to do with hate.

Then I posted a "woohoo to all Colonials" and a "Special Salute to all WW1 & WW2 Native Veterans". I Specifically included Ira Hayes, a Pima. Code Talkers (33 different Tribes contributed to the Code Talkers of WW2) and those brave men that had University degrees but we're only allowed to be enlisted because of their race (Included my whole race).

There was no hate there either. Only a recognition of the truth. Those men were heroes that saved the world, yet the whole time and afterwards they were mistreated. And that shouldn't be forgotten.

Sometimes Truth makes people uncomfortable if that truth points out something they don't like. For example: I'm a Real American. American By DNA. Other American Indians are also. Unless you are Native, you are a Colonial or a tourist.

If you get all twisted about those truths, that's called Colonial Guilt. It is a manifestation of the fact that you've been fed a line that God's plan was for you to act like this is your Homeland and not my Homeland. But that is ridiculous.

It shouldn't be hard to just admit you are a Colonial American. But it is for so many people, and anytime I just tickle that low fruit some one gets all butthurt. So chill out Colonial. I'll tell you who loves this land more ; it is Natives of this place... (And that may cause another synapse backfire for you.)
          ​​​​​
          Native Americans enlist at a higher rate than any ethnicity in the U.S. military. And they have done so in every war the United States has fought since the Revolutionary War. Look it up and learn.

now to point out your response...

If a Black person posted a "Remember the Tuskegee Airmen who where grandsons of slaves, their sacrifices are important"... Would you say "Blacks hate Blacks" too as a response?....

Again... Salute to the memory of all allied WW2 veterans, and as I am Native American an extra salute to the heroes of my race.

​​​​​

​​​​​​

Comment

Where is the Natives hating Natives at?
            There was a very patriotic 4th of July OP that had nothing to do with hate.

Then I posted a "woohoo to all Colonials" and a "Special Salute to all WW1 & WW2 Native Veterans". I Specifically included Ira Hayes, a Pima. Code Talkers (33 different Tribes contributed to the Code Talkers of WW2) and those brave men that had University degrees but we're only allowed to be enlisted because of their race (Included my whole race).

There was no hate there either. Only a recognition of the truth. Those men were heroes that saved the world, yet the whole time and afterwards they were mistreated. And that shouldn't be forgotten.

Sometimes Truth makes people uncomfortable if that truth points out something they don't like. For example: I'm a Real American. American By DNA. Other American Indians are also. Unless you are Native, you are a Colonial or a tourist.

If you get all twisted about those truths, that's called Colonial Guilt. It is a manifestation of the fact that you've been fed a line that God's plan was for you to act like this is your Homeland and not my Homeland. But that is ridiculous.

It shouldn't be hard to just admit you are a Colonial American. But it is for so many people, and anytime I just tickle that low fruit some one gets all butthurt. So chill out Colonial. I'll tell you who loves this land more ; it is Natives of this place... (And that may cause another synapse backfire for you.)
            ​​​​​
            Native Americans enlist at a higher rate than any ethnicity in the U.S. military. And they have done so in every war the United States has fought since the Revolutionary War. Look it up and learn.

now to point out your response...

If a Black person posted a "Remember the Tuskegee Airmen who where grandsons of slaves, their sacrifices are important"... Would you say "Blacks hate Blacks" too as a response?....

Again... Salute to the memory of all allied WW2 veterans, and as I am Native American an extra salute to the heroes of my race.

​​​
            Thanks for your service
            Last edited by Tombstone RJ; 07-05-2019, 04:43 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Tombstone RJ View Post

Old Coyote himself isnt innocent. He thinks a Navajos are basically whale dung within the Native American Culture.

Johnny Cash dedicated a song for IRA Hayes too.
              Last edited by DENVERDUI55; 07-05-2019, 10:37 PM.

Comment

Damn this post just sucks in so many ways. And no, the "Colonials" would not have lost to the Nazis for crying out loud.

Comment

Actually three-quarters of the Nazis were killed by the Soviets, so they did the most to save the world from the Nazis.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnykbr View Post

Damn this post just sucks in so many ways. And no, the "Colonials" would not have lost to the Nazis for crying out loud.
                    First GI across the Siegfried Line was a Native American man named Medicine Crow.
                    The GI that blew up the big Bertha cannons stopping the allied advance from France into Germany was a Native American man. Every guy before him that tried was either captured or shot on approach. When there was no dynamite left they sent the Indian on a suicide mission to get more explosives and also to blow up the giant guns that could shoot from Germany to Paris. He had to cross the field sideways under heavy fire and through mine fields to get the explosives. The army thought he died. Until the canons started blowing up on the mountain tops. He also devised a plan that led to the capture of the first SS Waffen line officer from Hitler's personal guard. A thing that led to intelligence that pointed out hidden bunkers and led to the breaking of the Waffen.

Then there's the American Indian guy that led the Big Red 1 back to the Allied forces after they got lost in the desert in the North African Campaign. He did so using only his Native star knowledge and flipping seasons. If not for him the Desert Fox would have destroyed the English and French forces and then turned fully on the Americans before the allied armies had time to regroup.

The Germans enigma machine failed because it was captured, But Native Code Talkers kept allied messages from being uncoded throughout the entire war. All other allied codes failed.

One broken code could have doomed the Pacific fleet and same for the movement of forces in Europe. Without American Indian Codetalkers, the allied side had nothing advanced enough to fool the Nazis and Japanese code breakers.

Beyond that. And to respond to denverDUI55... Just because I said Navajo are too peaceful to fight back when they are repeatedly abused by the US, does not mean I hate Navajo. It means that I am saying one can't point to them as a justification for ones own racism. All this "whale dung" bull**** is your projection onto me. I called them a culture that does not fight back. If anything I feel sad for them. They are regularly treated in a horrible fashion.

And to say non-Natives are not Colonials is crazy. People didn't just magically become native to this land by being 4th or 5th generation Immigrants. If I move to Spain but never mix, am I a Spaniard? I think I'm American Indian no matter where I go. Even if my leaders sang me songs about how the land belongs to me and proclaimed that I was given it by god. I wouldn't be Spanish.

The United States original 13 States are even called the 13 colonies. So why the butthurt about the fact that this is a country of mostly immigrants? Just be who you are it's Okay.

​​​​​

​​​​​​
                    ​​​​​

Comment

Happy fourth of July, everyone.

Comment

I didn't make it out to see the fireworks but I got to see the Great Gene Kranz on TV so I was happy. Only 10 more days from the 50th anniversary of the launch of Apollo 11!

Comment

First GI across the Siegfried Line was a Native American man named Medicine Crow.
                          The GI that blew up the big Bertha cannons stopping the allied advance from France into Germany was a Native American man. Every guy before him that tried was either captured or shot on approach. When there was no dynamite left they sent the Indian on a suicide mission to get more explosives and also to blow up the giant guns that could shoot from Germany to Paris. He had to cross the field sideways under heavy fire and through mine fields to get the explosives. The army thought he died. Until the canons started blowing up on the mountain tops. He also devised a plan that led to the capture of the first SS Waffen line officer from Hitler's personal guard. A thing that led to intelligence that pointed out hidden bunkers and led to the breaking of the Waffen.

Then there's the American Indian guy that led the Big Red 1 back to the Allied forces after they got lost in the desert in the North African Campaign. He did so using only his Native star knowledge and flipping seasons. If not for him the Desert Fox would have destroyed the English and French forces and then turned fully on the Americans before the allied armies had time to regroup.

The Germans enigma machine failed because it was captured, But Native Code Talkers kept allied messages from being uncoded throughout the entire war. All other allied codes failed.

One broken code could have doomed the Pacific fleet and same for the movement of forces in Europe. Without American Indian Codetalkers, the allied side had nothing advanced enough to fool the Nazis and Japanese code breakers.

Beyond that. And to respond to denverDUI55... Just because I said Navajo are too peaceful to fight back when they are repeatedly abused by the US, does not mean I hate Navajo. It means that I am saying one can't point to them as a justification for ones own racism. All this "whale dung" bull**** is your projection onto me. I called them a culture that does not fight back. If anything I feel sad for them. They are regularly treated in a horrible fashion.

And to say non-Natives are not Colonials is crazy. People didn't just magically become native to this land by being 4th or 5th generation Immigrants. If I move to Spain but never mix, am I a Spaniard? I think I'm American Indian no matter where I go. Even if my leaders sang me songs about how the land belongs to me and proclaimed that I was given it by god. I wouldn't be Spanish.

The United States original 13 States are even called the 13 colonies. So why the butthurt about the fact that this is a country of mostly immigrants? Just be who you are it's Okay.

​​​
                          ​​​​​
                          And when the wind talkers returned home they were treated like third class citizens.

Comment

Kind of like the Palestinians. Unwanted in there own country.

Comment

Working...
                            X