The Zero vs Mr Hat over under bet thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Week 10. Bye. Week 11. 3-7

We are getting down to it....and I can't imagine how nauseous I'd be if I was on the losing end of these kind of games like Denver has been all year. Kick to the gut loss on the road to the Vikings, having been up 20-0 at halftime. First team to lose a game up 20 or more at halftime in the last 5 years. All other teams had been 99-0 in that scenario. Now, 99-1 (a very Chiefs like thing to have happen frankly...we have alot of these) Denver now needs to finish up 4-2 for Hat to win. 3-3 for the push. There are a couple of winable games mixed in so it's still up in the air at this point.

Comment

Week 12. 3-8.

It was the game pretty much everyone expected. Brandon Allen a low completion PCT low ceiling QB, playing in fierce cold windy Buffalo against a motivated Bills squad...it was everything the paper said it would be. For HAT to win the Broncos must now go 4-1, or 3-2 for the push. I'm thinking that's a tall order with some tough games remaining. Not over yet....but it's getting close.

Comment

Originally posted by Zerovoltz View Post
        Week 12. 3-8.

It was the game pretty much everyone expected. Brandon Allen a low completion PCT low ceiling QB, playing in fierce cold windy Buffalo against a motivated Bills squad...it was everything the paper said it would be. For HAT to win the Broncos must now go 4-1, or 3-2 for the push. I'm thinking that's a tall order with some tough games remaining. Not over yet....but it's getting close.
        Actually, based on your OP, the Broncos would have to win out and go 5-0 in order for Hat to win the bet. 4-1 would be a push. You're going to win either way, though.

Comment

Week 13. Win 4-8
          All is well in Broncos Country at least for a day. Lock a decent debut, and for once the last second gut punch was to the Chargers at the end on a day where it looked like Denver might be on the wrong end of an a close game again. HAT can still win if the Broncos win out the string....it's possible.

Comment

Week 14 win 5-8
            Lock blew up Houston. HAT may be saved by Drew Lock. Still one loss away from the push, and two losses from losing, but now an outside chance HAT could win. Drama!

Comment

Week 15. Loss. 5-9
              KC wins 23-3 in the snow. For the purpose of this bet, it counts....but I'l not give much of an evaluation of the actual game itself....snow games are tough to critique. Anyhow....Zero (me) can NOT lose this bet now. The worst I can do is push at 7-9. One more loss and I win.....on the other hand....Hat can escape with 2 wins for the Broncos to close it out. Up next.....Home VS Detroit and Kyle Sloter!

Comment

Denver can easily win these last 2 games. Detrout has already mailed it in and Oakland probably has too.

Comment

Originally posted by DENVERDUI55 View Post
                  Denver can easily win these last 2 games. Detrout has already mailed it in and Oakland probably has too.
                  Denver better grab this Detroit game....with them having No QB....because while I agree Oakland has probably packed it in, Oakland hasn't been a gimmee game for Denver for a long time. Gruden would surely like to win that going into the offseason just as Denver would like to finish on a good note.

Comment

Week 16. W. 6-9. Hat just might come away from this unscathed! Denver gets Oakland at home.....Oakland isn't good...27th Pass D bodes well for Lock to put up good numbers again. ....But Oakland, playing for the last time in Denver as a team from Oakland, can still make the postseason....and they've been a tough out for Denver for the past several years. .......It comes down to this.

Comment

Week 17. W 7-9. Congratulations HAT. You were THISCLOSE to having to write me 1000 dollar check. Merry Christmas, and you can thank Dremont for getting his paws on that two pointer because dude was open in the end zone. .....push. Fun bet to follow all year. I'm sure there will be more action in the future.

Comment

Working...
                      X