No announcement yet.

Welcome to the Broncos Joe Flacco

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I just can't believe I am the only person happy about Flacco being a Bronco!

Comment

Originally posted by Zerovoltz View Post
      For my part, I couldn't see any Broncos Fan being happy about it.
      The ceiling is mildly Okay with it pending what happens in the draft.
      The floor isn't half as bad as the freak outs over Dirty Sanchez.
      We all can see what we got soon enough in Flacco.
      If we had him last year LAC would have had HFA. Because Flacco could have thrown a pass right to a streaking DT who had you all beat... So I am glad that you like the minor upgrade possibility of Flacco.
      Now kick rocks you 50 time non-champion.

Comment

I love it....Keenum didn't do a good enough job of keeping you out of the top half of the draft....I am sure Flacco will have you on the fringe of the playoffs and ending up with about pick 20 or so on a regular basis the next few years....

Comment

I love it....Keenum didn't do a good enough job of keeping you out of the top half of the draft....I am sure Flacco will have you on the fringe of the playoffs and ending up with about pick 20 or so on a regular basis the next few years....
          Such a great opportunity...yet you still have no Lamar Hunt trophies -- much less a new (less-than-50-year-old) Lombardi --to show for it.

Comment

St. Patrick will be delivering those to us soon enough. While we are waiting...where is that warm Denver Welcome for the new QB?

Comment

St. Patrick will be delivering those to us soon enough. While we are waiting...where is that warm Denver Welcome for the new QB?
              That will happen after we draft a new QB.
              ​​​​
              If you mean Flacco...
              I guess a "welcome to the Broncos" will be in order when it is actually official.
              ​​​Until then, it's still just dirty water. No matter what anyone thinks, contracts don't mean **** until they are signed and official.

I suppose you 'downstream from 'Omaha sewage' types like to drink dirty water.... On that note: good day to you, & may you have fun washing your face with recycled piss.

Comment

Come on everyone......Elway is giving you all the information you need to understand that Flacco is your guy. No reason to keep cold hearts...family is family right? It's time to embrace Flacco as your own now and welcome him to Broncos Country!

Comment

Come on everyone......Elway is giving you all the information you need to understand that Flacco is your guy. No reason to keep cold hearts...family is family right? It's time to embrace Flacco as your own now and welcome him to Broncos Country!
                  He isn’t a murderer or wife beater at least lol. Can’t say the same for chiefs players.

also he won a super bowl...

thats the game after the Lamar Hunt trophy one...
                  not sure if you knew about it.

Lamar Hunt trophy lollllllll. They really should give that one to the team who blows it in the play offs and make the afc championship trophy the Bob Kraft or pat bowlen one

Comment

Originally posted by OABB View Post

He isn’t a murderer or wife beater at least lol. Can’t say the same for chiefs players.

also he won a super bowl...

thats the game after the Lamar Hunt trophy one...
                    not sure if you knew about it.

Lamar Hunt trophy lollllllll. They really should give that one to the team who blows it in the play offs and make the afc championship trophy the Bob Kraft or pat bowlen one
                    Come on OABB....I'm trying to extend an olive branch here....plenty of other threads to exchange barbs about the Chiefs in.....let's have this thread be one where the love for the Broncos new QB is expoused by the fans here on the mane....I'm happy for you all.....Flacco, as you mentioned, is a champion! And now he's a Bronco! It's time for the 'Mane to accept him with open arms!

Comment

Come on OABB....I'm trying to extend an olive branch here....plenty of other threads to exchange barbs about the Chiefs in.....let's have this thread be one where the love for the Broncos new QB is expoused by the fans here on the mane....I'm happy for you all.....Flacco, as you mentioned, is a champion! And now he's a Bronco! It's time for the 'Mane to accept him with open arms!
                      Thats right the Ravens, using Flacco, actually won a SB. WTF did KFC win with Montana?

Is Flacco a lesser QB than Alex Smith?
                      If so then why the f didn't you win with Smith?

Perhaps we won't win it all with Flacco.
                      But You couldn't with Maholmes or Montana.

We won with a geriatric old man with a fused neck throwing wounded ducks.

Supposedly we have a new defensive Guru that can get the Denver D to be on fire again.
                      & Frankly I suspect Von Miller and Bradley Chubb will get to QBs more frequently now that we are aiming to ugrade our middle.

Laugh it up though.
                      I guess it feels better than thinking about how you had to give the Trophy named after your best historical figure, on your own field no less, to that Pervert Kraft and his Cheater team. A trophy you have won how many times since it was named again? I forget....

Comment

Ok, but I don’t like Flacco. I hate the way elway has handled QBs since he got here. If it wasn’t for a record defense and wade we would just be a team who constantly fails in the playoffs and that just isn’t good enough for me.

Like that would just be sad and disheartening you know? Like could you imagine the feeling of that? Who would want to root for a team that ALWAYS fails in the playoffs? That’s why I didn’t knob gobble Manning like most did here.

I dont care what you do in the regular season... if you choke in the playoffs over and over you’re a loser and I have way too much self respect to root for a loser who chokes even if he wins MVP or holds every record.

its not something losers really understand and why I’m not beloved here.

I just would hate to waste my life rooting for a loser you know?

Last edited by OABB; 03-02-2019, 06:07 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by OABB View Post

Ok, but I don’t like Flacco. I hate the way elway has handled QBs since he got here. If it wasn’t for a record defense and wade we would just be a team who constantly fails in the playoffs and that just isn’t good enough for me.

Like that would just be sad and disheartening you know? Like could you imagine the feeling of that? Who would want to root for a team that ALWAYS fails in the playoffs? That’s why I didn’t knob gobble Manning like most did here.

I dont care what you do in the regular season... if you choke in the playoffs over and over you’re a loser and I have way too much self respect to root for a loser who chokes even if he wins MVP or holds every record.

its not something losers really understand and why I’m not beloved here.

I just would hate to waste my life rooting for a loser you know?
                          Yes, I know....really need Mahomes to start filling the trophy case...been waiting 30 years to talk ****, troll, validate my fandom..all that.

Comment

Apparently we should prefer someone that's unproven in the playoffs or something. Maybe we should get a playoff choker like Palmer, someone they could rally behind!

Comment

Wow....it's March 15th and the Broncos officially welcomed Flacco to the Family....Elway said he's just entering his prime....and yet the Mane remains distant and cold. #5 in your program, but #1 in your hearts Bronco Fans.....Joe FLACOO!!!!! Welcome to Denver!

Comment

Wow..now the end of March....still no love...Elway even promised Joe that he wouldn't take a QB high! (or did that mean he wouldn't draft a QB while he was high?) ...anyhow.. I'm still glad you are a Denver Bronco Joe! The others will warm up to you once they realize they kind of have to.

Comment

Working...
                                X