• Show
Clear All

• Can Collinsworth suck more KC d*ck?

For real

I think he sucks EVERYONES.

Comment

Pretty sure he loves coke too...

Comment

Ya he is really getting on my nerves. So when did he fall for the allure of the peiner wuffers.

Comment

Collinsworth has always hated the Broncos and sucks off whoever they are playing against when he does their games. Do people not know this?

Comment

I love how Davis got a 5 yard run and he starts talking about how he's an elite runningback rofl.

Comment

I like Collinsworth but yeah he does sound like he's drunk on KC kool-aid.

Comment

Best is when he said in the late 1st quarter how KC is winning the battle so far (3-0 Denver). Next play we get the 62 yards to Thomas and we are knocking on the door at the 9 yardline. Perfect timing to a stupid statement.

Comment

I muted it because of him

Comment

Originally posted by broncocalijohn View Post
                    Best is when he said in the late 1st quarter how KC is winning the battle so far (3-0 Denver). Next play we get the 62 yards to Thomas and we are knocking on the door at the 9 yardline. Perfect timing to a stupid statement.
                    ROFL Yeah! That's when I first started noticing it. That was hilarious.

Comment

Been looking forward to this game all week and listening to Collinsworthless is trying his damndest to make us all miserable listening to his nonstop horse sh*t

Comment

In the third quarter Collinsworth "I'm just going to say this, I've been really impressed with the Kansas City Chiefs in this game."

Comment

keep moving the chains KM

Comment

I don't think team losing by 2 scores has ever been sucked off harder in the history of sports. "OMG, a 9-0 team is semi competitive in a game, how incredible hur dur."

Comment

"That was a really great drive by the Kansas City Chef offense because they might pin Denver's offense inside the 20."

Chris Collingsworth right before KC punts on 4th and 7.

Comment

Working...
                              X