Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Unsubstantiated Claim/Rumor: Fox to Retire

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Unsubstantiated Claim/Rumor: Fox to Retire

    Just in time for Mr. Elway to hire his guy, Gary Kubiack.

    Stay tuned for more insider information at it develops

  • #2
    I have changed your title to reflect that it is an assertion, not fact. Please don't post claims/rumors as facts in your titles, it will get people annoyed needlessly.

    Do it again and you'll be on a vacation.
    Last edited by SoCalBronco; 11-03-2013, 10:08 AM.

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by SoCalBronco View Post
      I have changed your title to reflect that it is an assertion, not fact. Please don't post claims/rumors as facts in your titles, it will get people annoyed needlessly.

      Do it again and you'll be on a vacation.
      That's ok. He started another thread. Ban this idiot.

      Comment


      • #4
        That means Fox signed an extension cool thanks man

        Comment


        • #5
          Was he seen wearing the dreaded walking cast?

          Comment


          • #6

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by bronco militia View Post
              Was he seen wearing the dreaded walking cast?
              Damn Lisfranc in his chest

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by oubronco View Post
                Damn Lisfranc in his chest
                RIP

                Comment


                • #9
                  Guys I was reading my poop leaves (you know the streaks left on the toilet) and I heard we are bringing back Reeves.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    And signing Ryan Leaf to a 10 yr $20 contract because Brodie Croyle wanted $30

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by SoCalBronco View Post
                      I have changed your title to reflect that it is an assertion, not fact. Please don't post claims/rumors as facts in your titles, it will get people annoyed needlessly.

                      Do it again and you'll be on a vacation.

                      Banning someone for making a title you don't agree with...........lol

                      Get over yourself............

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by Jetmeck View Post
                        Banning someone for making a title you don't agree with...........lol

                        Get over yourself............
                        The guy made more than one. Clearly trying to instill hysteria.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by Drunken.Broncoholic2 View Post
                          The guy made more than one. Clearly trying to instill hysteria.
                          Yes. but banning him? lol, C'mon. He might be an idiot but he isn't doing half the **** Chiefs fans do on this board.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by DenverBound View Post
                            Yes. but banning him? lol, C'mon. He might be an idiot but he isn't doing half the **** Chiefs fans do on this board.

                            Understatement of the year..............

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              I feel safer and more secure in my overall awareness of team activity knowing that EmpireOrange is out there longdicking for the rest of us.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X