Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any sort of good juju you can send my way, I'll take it.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TailgateNut View Post
    Good deal. (he looks a cozy as he probably can be considering what he's been through)

I lost one of my dogs -Rex (#5 of 8) a few decades ago to someone who hit him with their vehicle and left him for dead in a ditch. Luckily someone found him and contacted me. I was able to say my goodbye(s) and put him to rest .
    I'm just glad he will pull through, I was just behind him and saw everything... It was horrifying and listening to him yelping

Him being quiet is a beautiful sound. He grumbles when he moves, but he's hoppin around and not letting us keep him down, because he's a stubborn ass like that lol

Comment

Originally posted by Doggcow View Post
      Wife didn't have the heart to keep him kenneled up. He pretty much hopped up on the bed on his own then laid down. Been cuddling ever since. Breathing is steady and hasn't been screaming

I think it's cool he gets to keep his iphone nearby in case he gets a call.

Comment

He's drinking and ate a little bit. It's really difficult to keep him confined as he's such a punk about it, but we're managing. He's not showing extreme signs of pain just grumbles here and there

Comment

congrats on the encouraging news!

Comment

We stopped by the vet to check on some knuckling but they think it's just because his foot may be numb from pain patch. He seems to be doing alright, at least he's eating and drinking fine. Still keeping him immobile. Still expecting a moderate natural recovery

Comment

Comment

Glad he's doing better. He is a beautiful dog. Continuing to wish you guys the best.

Comment

Rebel is doing too well I think. He literally walked about 200 yards just fine. Finally pooped! He wanted to chase a cat, and thought about it before he went back to sniffing around. He was able to walk on both legs. Yay

Comment

Working...
                  X