Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tony Stewart

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Tony Stewart

    This doesn't look good. Kevin Ward spins out after Tony hits his front left tire...then Kevin exits the vehicle and onto the curved section of the track to try to stop Tony's car to fight it out...

    NSFChildren

    <iframe src="//www.youtube.com/embed/iTyC467RKjs" allowfullscreen="" frameborder="0" height="315" width="420"></iframe>
    Last edited by Vegas_Bronco; 08-10-2014, 07:18 AM.

  • #2
    What an idiot. Why the **** would you get out of your car and pretty much stand in front of a moving object?

    Comment


    • #3
      I don't follow racing. Does anyone think Stewart hit him on purpose?

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Dukes View Post
        I don't follow racing. Does anyone think Stewart hit him on purpose?
        People will claim he did, really no way to tell. What we do know is this kid made a horrible decision and went onto the track with fast moving cars.

        Why not just wait and duke it out in the pits?

        Comment


        • #5
          Writers all over this on twitter.

          Stewarts business guys says "business as usual"

          NASCAR to issue statement soon because T Stewart was still planning on racing today... despicable.

          Stupid to walk on the track and the way Stewart swerves is a cause of concern to me as if it was on purpose.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Dukes View Post
            I don't follow racing. Does anyone think Stewart hit him on purpose?
            Tony is known as one of, if not, the hottest heads in NASCAR. That said, no one needs to be on the track trying to stop another competitor to fight. He either hit him at full speed out of spite or he simply did not see Ward. Stewart was not slowing down for the stopped car like other racers appeared to have done and should have veered left...not to the right...into the body of Ward.
            Last edited by Vegas_Bronco; 08-10-2014, 07:31 AM.

            Comment


            • #7
              Dude got out of his car and tried challenge him. Problem is the ****ng moron is doing it around live cars. You step in front of a movie car you get hit.

              EDIT: I missed the swerve, that looks bad and the other racer did die. That's a shame. Lesson learned is that you take you frustrations out off the track. But if Tony Stewart did hit the guy intentionally, **** that DBag
              Last edited by theAPAOps5; 08-10-2014, 07:29 AM.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Vegas_Bronco View Post
                Tony is known as one of if not the hottest heads in NASCAR. That said, no one needs to be on the track trying to stop another competitor to race. He either hit him at full speed out of spite or he simply did not see Ward. Stewart was not slowing down for the stopped car like other races appeared to have done and should have veered left...not to the right...into the body of Ward.
                I didn't see much effort on the part of Stewart to slow down or avoid the kid. Even looks like he accelerates when he hits the kid. Kid gets a darwin award for his efforts though.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Wow that is crazy! I don't really follow racing, but this is a bit extreme.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Meck77 View Post
                    I didn't see much effort on the part of Stewart to slow down or avoid the kid. Even looks like he accelerates when he hits the kid. Kid gets a darwin award for his efforts though.
                    agreed...too much went wrong on Stewarts part.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      The first ****ing thing they teach any race driver is NEVER be on the racetrack when there cars are moving. This was just Tony acting as some much needed bleach to clean out the shallower end of the gene-pool.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        I don't follow racing much either. Have drivers ever been sent to prison for their actions? Steward sure seems like a contender for manslaughter if not murder charges. Or are their wavers everyone signs that says "It's business as usual if you get slammed by another driver while you are pissed off?"

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by Meck77 View Post
                          I don't follow racing much either. Have drivers ever been sent to prison for their actions? Steward sure seems like a contender for manslaughter if not murder charges. Or are their wavers everyone signs that says "It's business as usual if you get slammed by another driver while you are pissed off?"
                          You can't sign a waiver, the law still applies. Waivers would only prevent civil lawsuits.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Pro Tip, rookies. If you are dressed all in black...you might just be hard to see when the focus is not on pedestrians.

                            People will spin this a lot of ways. unfortunately we will never know if there was any malice aforethought in Tony's mind as Ward was an idiot.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              I also notice the car makes a sharp swerve almost AFTER the body is hit. As in the guy being hit stuck in the wheel and pulling the race car to the side. Too hard to tell, you really need a head on angle to see if he swerved. But being on the track trying to fight is just stupid.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X