Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The worst Ebola outbreak in history - it's on the move

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by baja View Post
    Really, name one.
    Trilobites of the Cambrian changed the CO2 levels in the atmosphere enough to cause mass extinctions.

    Comment


    • Originally posted by SonOfLe-loLang View Post
      Oh for the love of christ. Why is that odd statement a LIBERAL statement?

      Though, i suppose, when it comes to the Earth's health, he has a point. All we've done is tap its natural resources, pump pollution into the atmosphere, and cut down entire forests.
      You kidding? Liberals love saving the Earth instead of saving people.

      Comment


      • Originally posted by cutthemdown View Post
        You kidding? Liberals love saving the Earth instead of saving people.
        <sigh> I think they'd love to save both. Don't group all liberals with a small sect of crazy hippies. Just like I don't group all conservatives with gun-toteing retards that actually think Michele Bachmann is smart.

        Comment


        • An Atlanta hospital is preparing to treat one of the two American aid workers stricken with the highly contagious and deadly Ebola virus in West Africa.

          It will be the first time that a patient diagnosed with Ebola will be known to be in the United States.

          Emory University Hospital said in an email to Yahoo News late Thursday that it “has been informed that there are plans to transfer a patient with Ebola virus infection to its special facility containment unit within the next several days. We do not know at this time when the patient will arrive.”

          But CNN reported that a long-range business jet is already en route to Monrovia, Liberia, where medical missionaries Dr. Kent Brantly and Nancy Writebol have been under quarantine for several days and are struggling to survive.


          http://news.yahoo.com/american-missi...010614427.html

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Gutless Drunk View Post
            An Atlanta hospital is preparing to treat one of the two American aid workers stricken with the highly contagious and deadly Ebola virus in West Africa.

            It will be the first time that a patient diagnosed with Ebola will be known to be in the United States.

            Emory University Hospital said in an email to Yahoo News late Thursday that it “has been informed that there are plans to transfer a patient with Ebola virus infection to its special facility containment unit within the next several days. We do not know at this time when the patient will arrive.”

            But CNN reported that a long-range business jet is already en route to Monrovia, Liberia, where medical missionaries Dr. Kent Brantly and Nancy Writebol have been under quarantine for several days and are struggling to survive.


            http://news.yahoo.com/american-missi...010614427.html
            This is the safest place in the world for these types of things. The CDC will have them locked down.

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Gutless Drunk View Post
              An Atlanta hospital is preparing to treat one of the two American aid workers stricken with the highly contagious and deadly Ebola virus in West Africa.

              It will be the first time that a patient diagnosed with Ebola will be known to be in the United States.

              Emory University Hospital said in an email to Yahoo News late Thursday that it “has been informed that there are plans to transfer a patient with Ebola virus infection to its special facility containment unit within the next several days. We do not know at this time when the patient will arrive.”

              But CNN reported that a long-range business jet is already en route to Monrovia, Liberia, where medical missionaries Dr. Kent Brantly and Nancy Writebol have been under quarantine for several days and are struggling to survive.


              http://news.yahoo.com/american-missi...010614427.html

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Kaylore View Post
                This is the safest place in the world for these types of things. The CDC will have them locked down.
                Clearly you never saw the movie Outbreak.

                Comment


                • Originally posted by cutthemdown View Post
                  You kidding? Liberals love saving the Earth instead of saving people.
                  Originally posted by SonOfLe-loLang View Post
                  <sigh> I think they'd love to save both. Don't group all liberals with a small sect of crazy hippies. Just like I don't group all conservatives with gun-toteing retards that actually think Michele Bachmann is smart.
                  He's been listening to Rush for too long. It's obvious he's one of those party basher types who could care less about the people in office, it's that little elephant that controls his entire world.

                  Comment


                  • You guys sound crazy.

                    I'll just say this, by the time nanotechnology has developed to the point to where we can successfully terraform and colonize currently unlivable planets, we will have no issues of overpopulation.

                    This is because the same technologies needed to terraform other planets would be more cheaply implemented to recycle waste and drastically improve resource production efficiencies here on earth.

                    Spreading out across the universe to avoid cosmological catastrophes is another matter entirely, it is something we will do much further down the road.
                    Last edited by Willynowei; 07-31-2014, 10:18 PM.

                    Comment


                    • Nice:

                      Comment


                      • I'll wager some coin that more people have died over the common flu than Ebola in the same time frame.

                        Comment

                        Working...
                        X