No announcement yet.

Hot/Crazy Matrix...a man's guide to women..lulz

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That video is awesome! And from my experience, pretty accurate.

When I was younger, and didn't know what I was doing, I was dating in the danger zone. I really didn't know any better. She was hot but became extremely crazy as the relationship progressed. And it is true, crazy chicks are great in bed. At some point that became the only good thing about the relationship. Everything else sucked ass, and I wouldn't wish that stuff on anybody. One point that the guy made was that a woman can change zones. The hot/crazy chick was too lazy to workout and didn't pay attention to what she ate, so she started putting on weight and moved herself right into the no go zone. A lot of chicks seem to do that as they age (I guess that's true for guys too).

Since that experience I've stayed in the date zone and wife zone. The guy is 100% correct, all chicks have some crazy in them. Some of them it's just tolerable. Those are the ones that you keep around.

From my experience, I'd say that the most important thing to me in a relationship is peace of mind. You will never have that in the danger zone. Ever! Dating zone and wife zone, you'll have enough of it to stay sane.

Comment

He forgot the Yoga Zone! Chances are they are in the Hot Zone and will stay there. Meanwhile working their minds keeping them out of crazy zone! It's a win win IMO. I played in the crazy zone and it was fun but the yoga zone is where it's at!

Check this out. Yoga Girl!

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/L-8IPDR4Khc" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
      Last edited by Meck77; 07-29-2014, 12:38 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by ZONA View Post
        I think that probably originated from some ugly ass dudes who were jealous they didn't have a hot wife.
        Pretty much. lol

That chart is useless with out showing the body too. I would gladly take a 6 or 7 in the face if she had a 9 or 10 body. On the other hand, if she's a 2 or 3 in the body, I don't care if she looked like Raquel Welch, not happening.

So, that leads us men to find a new matrix that works for you. Just how far down the face scale are you willing to go if the body scale is a 9 or 10. And just how far down the body scale are you willing to go if the face is a 9 or 10. We're assuming she has an awesome personality either way. This is so that girls don't think we're shallow.
        I totally agree, the body matters. Think about those chicks when you were younger, who were hot and slim, and then when they hit their late 20s to 30s, they start chunking up. They slide right down the scale simply from gaining weight.

Chicks who are butter faces get a lot of play. A lot of them get a lot of action because they have great bodies. Those chicks tend to show off the bodies a lot more because they have to. On the flip side, I couldn't be with a woman with a pretty face but a body that I didn't like.

Comment

Originally posted by Vegas_Bronco View Post
          Tranny zone cracked me up...I've never seen an 8-10 tranny...Adams Apple can't be a ten, man hands no ten, and man body...yuck. Let's get real, those above eight and below four are hot religious women raised in all men households. Now that is a prized situation.
          Then don't go to the Philippines because you will make a terrible mistake.

Comment

This video has gone viral. It's all over my facebook newsfeed.

Comment

So I just joined a Yoga studio after I saw that, but I imagine geographic location probably has a lot to do with whether or not you feel like you got your money's worth....

Comment

Originally posted by Jason in LA View Post
                Pretty much. lol

I totally agree, the body matters. Think about those chicks when you were younger, who were hot and slim, and then when they hit their late 20s to 30s, they start chunking up. They slide right down the scale simply from gaining weight.

Chicks who are butter faces get a lot of play. A lot of them get a lot of action because they have great bodies. Those chicks tend to show off the bodies a lot more because they have to. On the flip side, I couldn't be with a woman with a pretty face but a body that I didn't like.
                Oh indeed my friend. It really is true, a woman with a killer body can more then make up for points lost on the face. She can have awesome long sexy hair, she can dress to impress. She's the chic that gets to wear those WOW clothes that really grab your attention. If you think about it, the body makes up roughly 80% of the person while the head is only 20%, hahahaha. How can you simply ignore the 80%.

And you're right about the butter faces. Many many years ago I worked in an insurance office. There were several cuties that worked there but the woman that always had the guys talking at the water cooler was the butter face that was stacked with a killer ass. Her face was truly nothing to appreciate but she must have been in the F range and you could tell they were natural, there had to have been at least 6 inches of pressed cleavage while still having plenty of extra sticking out past the ribs on the side. Had a thin athletic body with a nice round firm ass to go with it all.

That reminds me, didn't we have a killer Butter face thread a few years ago?

Comment

Many many years ago I worked in an insurance office. There were several cuties that worked there but the woman that always had the guys talking at the water cooler was the butter face that was stacked with a killer ass. Her face was truly nothing to appreciate but she must have been in the F range and you could tell they were natural, there had to have been at least 6 inches of pressed cleavage while still having plenty of extra sticking out past the ribs on the side. Had a thin athletic body with a nice round firm ass to go with it.
                  Dear penthouse.

Comment

Originally posted by Quoydogs View Post
                    Many many years ago I worked in an insurance office. There were several cuties that worked there but the woman that always had the guys talking at the water cooler was the butter face that was stacked with a killer ass. Her face was truly nothing to appreciate but she must have been in the F range and you could tell they were natural, there had to have been at least 6 inches of pressed cleavage while still having plenty of extra sticking out past the ribs on the side. Had a thin athletic body with a nice round firm ass to go with it.
                    Dear penthouse.
                    You must have been one of those guys that actually read the articles? Ok. And fix your quote dude, it's broken.

Comment

I've come to the conclusion that the difference between a 5 and an 8 is about $5k. As in, get a make-over, get your teeth done, hire a personal trainer, get a decent wardrobe, eat right, and that's it. Of course, it takes a little more than that - great attitude, willingness to not indulge in self-destructive activities (i.e. smoking, drugs, twinkies, etc), but these things are all free. Also, smiling seems to add a point, IMO.

Basically, most women has the potential to be at least an 8. If they are lower than that, it's generally a direct result of life choices they have made.

Comment

Originally posted by mwill07 View Post
                        I've come to the conclusion that the difference between a 5 and an 8 is about $5k. As in, get a make-over, get your teeth done, hire a personal trainer, get a decent wardrobe, eat right, and that's it. Of course, it takes a little more than that - great attitude, willingness to not indulge in self-destructive activities (i.e. smoking, drugs, twinkies, etc), but these things are all free. Also, smiling seems to add a point, IMO.

Basically, most women has the potential to be at least an 8. If they are lower than that, it's generally a direct result of life choices they have made.
                        I'm guessing you are thinking they got their teeth done in Mexico because that alone here in the US is going to eat up that $5K.

Comment

Never trust a Mexican dentist with a machete.

Comment

So, that leads us men to find a new matrix that works for you. Just how far down the face scale are you willing to go if the body scale is a 9 or 10. And just how far down the body scale are you willing to go if the face is a 9 or 10. We're assuming she has an awesome personality either way. This is so that girls don't think we're shallow.
                            Depends. What's my blood alcohol level at the time in question?

Comment

That chart is useless with out showing the body too. I would gladly take a 6 or 7 in the face if she had a 9 or 10 body. On the other hand, if she's a 2 or 3 in the body, I don't care if she looked like Raquel Welch, not happening.

Is the light on or off?

Comment

http://www.wsmv.com/story/26171369/f...oversial-video
                                FRANKLIN, TN (WSMV) -
                                A Franklin city leader is stirring up talk with a video on YouTube.

"It's what you need to know about how to deal with women and how to analyze the situation that you may be in or want to be in," said Franklin Alderman Dana McLendon on the video.

McLendon is an alderman in Franklin and an attorney specializing in criminal and family law.

The video, posted to YouTube just 10 days ago, has already tallied more than 600,000 views.

Comment

Working...
                                X