Hot/Crazy Matrix...a man's guide to women..lulz

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ZONA View Post
    [B]You'd feel bad for somebody you don't even know?[B]Why, they wouldn't know you felt bad for them so what's the point, you'd just be wasting your feelings. Besides, they'd get over it. Do you think the kids who get a 10th place ribbon feel bad? Sure they do, but we can't give them a 1st place ribbon just for playing.

Hey, at least I say you can't score them fairly based on face alone. I'm allowing for each of those gals to bump up their score with a seriously hot body. What more can you ask. It's all in fun amigo. We have to have a little fun and laugh at others and ourselves sometimes. And besides, I only think the 4's and lower would feel seriously bad. We sure know the 8's and higher are happy to be there.
    Sure Zona, it's called human empathy. Just because I don't know the person shouldn't mean that I can't feel moved by their situation. You've said you saw some pretty rough stuff growing up. I guess I thought you'd feel some empathy for others in that situation even if you don't know them.
    Last edited by ghwk; 07-28-2014, 09:02 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by McDman View Post
      I would just feel bad for the ones who can't help it.

Also the girl in the far right labeled a 5 is definitely not a 5. She doesn't fit into that group at all.
      One thing is for sure, it's very hard to judge off of 1 picture. I think we've all seen how people can look totally different almost from picture to picture. We also probably have to assume, some of those pics might be of person who wasn't looking their best, maybe no makeup, just came from the gym, whatever, while some may be getting ready for a model shoot or something.

Comment

Originally posted by ghwk View Post
        Sure Zona, it's called human empathy. Just because I don't know the person shouldn't mean that I can't feel moved by their situation. You've said you saw some pretty rough stuff growing up. I guess I thought you'd feel some empathy for others in that situation even if you don't know them.
        Oh I'm sure I would have empathy for somebody getting beat on, in fact, I would jump in the middle of it, that's who I am, and the stuff I grew up watching and was a part of makes me that way. But calling somebody ugly isn't quite the same as somebody who's getting beat on. Yeah yeah, I know the first few rows are people who have conditions they can't control. They actually shouldn't be on a list like that. I mean, we all know the elephant man is ugly but we wouldn't put him on a list because he's got a condition. Trust me, I'm not as shallow as some of my posts may make me out to be. A few good laughs I'll partake in but I know when to stop. I'll crack a few jokes but I'm not going to keep on and on. And I most certainly wouldn't make fun of people in real life, person to person. In fact I would be the one to say or do something to somebody if I felt cruelty was getting out of hand. I moved around alot as a kid so I know first hand about getting made fun of, always having to fight my way for respect. Same with my brothers.

If making some jokes about these gals offends you, I can respect that. I'll stop with my jokes.

Comment

Any girl who is below a 5 should only get the "below 5" score. What's the point of scoring someone a 2? To say that they are uglier than 4's and better than 1's? That's pointless and mean.

As for the 8's, 9's, 10's for any guy whose been lucky enough to score more than a handful of these girls, you'd know there's how they look with Everything on, with some stuff on, and with nothing on. And for different girls it can make a huge difference.

Some of them drop a few points when the tight pants come off, some of them score huge points when you look at them sunday morning and notice they are hotter after the shower than when they stunned you in the club on friday night.

Point is it varies a lot. And sometimes the perfect 10 is a lot easier to catch than the elusive 8. No point in categorizing them.

Comment

The irony of this thread, and the crazy that was perpetrated recently is mindblowingly hillarious.

Comment

Anybody who thinks there aren't any tens hasn't been to Italy.

Comment

Or Turkey

Comment

Or Brazil

Comment

Or Spain

Comment

Or Earth

Comment

Or Earth
                        OK show me an Aborigine women that is a 10.

Comment

Originally posted by baja View Post
                          OK show me an Aborigine women that is a 10.
                          I'm just sayin' there are beautiful women all over this planet.

Comment

I'm just sayin' there are beautiful women all over this planet.
                            Of course there are I'm just joking with you.

Comment

Tranny zone cracked me up...I've never seen an 8-10 tranny...Adams Apple can't be a ten, man hands no ten, and man body...yuck. Let's get real, those above eight and below four are hot religious women raised in all men households. Now that is a prized situation.

Comment

Originally posted by Kaylore View Post
                                All of the attributes, crazy, hot, normal, not hot, have their pros and cons. Crazy chicks are apparently better in the sack, for example.
                                Lol. "Apparently."

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/2aAoErWaePQ" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

It's correct 100% of the time.

Comment

Working...
                                X