No announcement yet.

Hot/Crazy Matrix...a man's guide to women..lulz

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well now I know where the white women are at.

Comment

Originally posted by baja View Post
      i wasn't going to say anything but i don't see anyone oner a 7 on that chart.
      Oh really Mr. Sharp knees? What would be an example of a 10 then?

Comment

Chrissy of course.

Comment

You walked into that, Khan

Comment

Others are Blue, Gunns and Miss I.

All female bronco fans are a 10

Comment

Chrissy of course.

Comment

Originally posted by cmhargrove View Post
                Since we are talking about the hot/crazy matrix, we also need some baseline discussion on hot. I think we all understand crazy.

Any thoughts on the following chart? I wouldn't advise looking at the 3 and unders too long, you'll get nightmares...

That chart is useless with out showing the body too. I would gladly take a 6 or 7 in the face if she had a 9 or 10 body. On the other hand, if she's a 2 or 3 in the body, I don't care if she looked like Raquel Welch, not happening.

So, that leads us men to find a new matrix that works for you. Just how far down the face scale are you willing to go if the body scale is a 9 or 10. And just how far down the body scale are you willing to go if the face is a 9 or 10. We're assuming she has an awesome personality either way. This is so that girls don't think we're shallow.

Comment

Originally posted by ZONA View Post
                  That chart is useless with out showing the body too. I would gladly take a 6 or 7 in the face if she had a 9 or 10 body. On the other hand, if she's a 2 or 3 in the body, I don't care if she looked like Raquel Welch, not happening.

So, that leads us men to find a new matrix that works for you. Just how far down the face scale are you willing to go if the body scale is a 9 or 10. And just how far down the body scale are you willing to go if the face is a 9 or 10. We're assuming she has an awesome personality either way. This is so that girls don't think we're shallow.
                  Haha, see, this proves my point about the body over face thing. Check out what it says for a 7.

http://haleyshalo.wordpress.com/2011...ttractiveness/

1, 2, 3 – Really unfortunate-looking women. The bodies aren’t good…neither are the faces. Sometimes it can’t be helped (genetics, disease, other conditions); sometimes it can (diet/exercise/grooming say what?). A beautiful personality is the saving grace. Still, even these women can get husbands.

4 – Moving into the territory of “plain.” Not pretty, not cute, but not ugly. Weight may or may not be a factor. Includes RenFaire lovers; Comic-Con cosplayers; young, educated professional women who are impassioned about gender equality and gay rights and are prone to meticulous bean-counting of all pop culture transgressions in these areas.

5 – Average. Not likely to ever be called pretty or cute, but not ugly and can be appealing with good grooming. The good-looking version of a 4.

6 – Not pretty, but can pass for cute as long as they take care of themselves. A good personality is a HUGE boost to a 6.

7 – Cute (or cute-ish) girls who can look pretty or even hot under the right circumstances; also, girls with 8.5 bodies and 5.5 faces. Think actresses who usually play “the best friend” or “nerd girl whose glasses prevent her from being seen as hot.” Celebrity reference: Alyson Hannigan, Pauley Perrette, Melissa Joan Hart.

8 – Genuinely pretty girls. You want to keep looking at them. Hollywood leading lady-caliber begins here (unless they’re talented, in which case being a 7 will do). Celebrity reference: Anne Hathaway, Kate Middleton, Evangeline Lilly, Sandra Bullock, Carrie Underwood. Actually, now that I think about it, most contemporary Hollywood leading ladies are 8s – good-looking enough to be aspirational, not so good-looking or overly sexy to be off-putting.

9 – “One of the world’s most beautiful women” territory. This is where a woman is so dazzling that almost nothing else about her matters; even if she cured cancer and brought world peace, these would still be secondary to her beauty. “Sexy” is often used as a description. Celebrity reference: Sofia Vergara, Halle Berry, Kim Kardashian, Victoria’s Secret models.

10 – “World’s most beautiful woman” who tickles your particular fancy.

Note that for the majority of women, ranking is not static. A woman can improve her ranking by maintaining a weight that is close to ideal for her body type/frame, dressing well, and grooming herself in a flattering way. Of course, the opposite is all too true as well.

I would also add that for every 6pack of beer a man drinks, you can expect to add 1 point to every woman's initial score. So keep those beers to a minimum guys. See, so there is light at the end of the tunnel for those 5's and 6's. Get your ass into a gym and hit it hard. You'll add 2-3 points to your score with a fit and tight body, all within your control.

Comment

You SO underscored Evangeline Lilly. Just say'in

Comment

Originally posted by cmhargrove View Post
                      Since we are talking about the hot/crazy matrix, we also need some baseline discussion on hot. I think we all understand crazy.

Any thoughts on the following chart? I wouldn't advise looking at the 3 and unders too long, you'll get nightmares...

I feel like this is incredibly mean. I'd feel pretty bad if one of those girls saw themselves in there.

Comment

Originally posted by McDman View Post
                        I feel like this is incredibly mean. I'd feel pretty bad if one of those girls saw themselves in there.
                        You'd feel bad for somebody you don't even know? Why, they wouldn't know you felt bad for them so what's the point, you'd just be wasting your feelings. Besides, they'd get over it. Do you think the kids who get a 10th place ribbon feel bad? Sure they do, but we can't give them a 1st place ribbon just for playing.

Hey, at least I say you can't score them fairly based on face alone. I'm allowing for each of those gals to bump up their score with a seriously hot body. What more can you ask. It's all in fun amigo. We have to have a little fun and laugh at others and ourselves sometimes. And besides, I only think the 4's and lower would feel seriously bad. We sure know the 8's and higher are happy to be there.

Comment

Others are Blue, Gunns and Miss I.

That is just not true.

A legless female Broncos fan who is 250 pounds is still a 0.

Comment

You're first in line here baja, enjoy !!!

Comment

Originally posted by BFDD View Post
                              What can I say, I'm a glutton for punnishment. We now have our second kiddo on the way and things are 100% better. My wife is still crazy, but now she is hot pregnant crazy. Not sure where that fits on the matrix, but I'll let Dana know when I talk to him next.
                              This post kinda has a Myrtle Beach vibe to it.

Comment

Originally posted by ZONA View Post
                                You'd feel bad for somebody you don't even know? Why, they wouldn't know you felt bad for them so what's the point, you'd just be wasting your feelings. Besides, they'd get over it. Do you think the kids who get a 10th place ribbon feel bad? Sure they do, but we can't give them a 1st place ribbon just for playing.

Hey, at least I say you can't score them fairly based on face alone. I'm allowing for each of those gals to bump up their score with a seriously hot body. What more can you ask. It's all in fun amigo. We have to have a little fun and laugh at others and ourselves sometimes. And besides, I only think the 4's and lower would feel seriously bad. We sure know the 8's and higher are happy to be there.
                                I would just feel bad for the ones who can't help it.

Also the girl in the far right labeled a 5 is definitely not a 5. She doesn't fit into that group at all.

Comment

Working...
                                X