Hot/Crazy Matrix...a man's guide to women..lulz

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ghwk View Post
    Yeah except this post pretty much explains why you don't understand what it means. It also explains why you wont get it. Ever.

Comment

Originally posted by ghwk View Post
      So she's the only woman on the mane that has to put up with this **** because as I understand it Baja "outed" her. If you want more women to post here you should stop acting like 16 year olds. She's been a good sport but this sort of comment I think is pretty douchy.

I did find the video full on funny though.
      What the hell does that mean.

The only thing I do is not give her a hard time about being who she is as Chrissy. I don't know if she is an alternate account or man or women . Doesn't matter.

It's interesting to see what people read into this simple thing (extending respect). I don't get why she gets the amount of disrespect she does either ghwk.

EDIT: The video is pretty funny,
      Last edited by baja; 07-27-2014, 12:50 AM.

Comment

As stated, Tiffanys are the worst. Crazy as ***

Comment

I found a unicorn.

Comment

Originally posted by Rohirrim View Post
            I found a unicorn.
            Then drank her blood to live forever

Comment

This guy knows a thing or two about crazy. He is a family attorney. I know this because he is my attorney.

My wife and I went through a "thing" last summer. When I first met with him, he asked me what broke us up. I replied "she is bat **** crazy", then immediately told him she is a red head. We are back together, my wife is a 9 and is 100% in the danger zone.

Comment

Originally posted by BFDD View Post
                This guy knows a thing or two about crazy. He is a family attorney. I know this because he is my attorney.

My wife and I went through a "thing" last summer. When I first met with him, he asked me what broke us up. I replied "she is bat **** crazy", then immediately told him she is a red head. We are back together, my wife is a 9 and is 100% in the danger zone.
                Wow. Well I'm sorry to hear about the troubles, but at least you guys are back together. And at least she's hot.

Comment

Originally posted by Kaylore View Post
                  Wow. Well I'm sorry to hear about the troubles, but at least you guys are back together. And at least she's hot.
                  What can I say, I'm a glutton for punnishment. We now have our second kiddo on the way and things are 100% better. My wife is still crazy, but now she is hot pregnant crazy. Not sure where that fits on the matrix, but I'll let Dana know when I talk to him next.

Comment

Originally posted by BFDD View Post
                    What can I say, I'm a glutton for punnishment. We now have our second kiddo on the way and things are 100% better. My wife is still crazy, but now she is hot pregnant crazy. Not sure where that fits on the matrix, but I'll let Dana know when I talk to him next.
                    All of the attributes, crazy, hot, normal, not hot, have their pros and cons. Crazy chicks are apparently better in the sack, for example.

Comment

Originally posted by Kaylore View Post
                      Crazy chicks are apparently better in the sack, for example.
                      Generally yes, but some chicks that rank low on the "crazy" scale can be pretty nasty too. I went to Catholic school. Some of those girls that come off as prudes at first are the exact opposite. It's kinda a stereotype but its true sometimes.

Mormon chicks are the best though.

Comment

Originally posted by Ragnar View Post
                        mi·sog·y·nist
                        məˈsنjənist/Submit
                        noun
                        a person who dislikes, despises, or is strongly prejudiced against women.

Completely and utterly wrong. I love women. Especially the ones who will have freaky nasty sex with me.
                        most misogynists are other women... just say'n.

Comment

There is no guy equivalent.

To which I am very greatful.

Comment

Originally posted by Archer81 View Post
                            There is no guy equivalent.

To which I am very greatful.

I guess most guys will jump and hump anything that moves and quite a few things that don't.

Comment

Speaking from a lifetime in the Danger Zone, it's been interesting, at least.

Comment

Danger zone sucks. But every chick I've shown this video to thinks they're a unicorn. I have to remind them that unicorns don't exist and they're probably a dude.

Comment

Working...
                                X