Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hot/Crazy Matrix...a man's guide to women..lulz

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Hot/Crazy Matrix...a man's guide to women..lulz

    Thought this was amusing.........would Chrissy be considered the danger zone or just the fun zone?


    Take notes, Smurf.

    http://youtu.be/hKWmFWRVLlU

  • #2
    OMG that was funny as hell. Damn worth the 7 minutes !!!

    baja thinks his women are in the "unicorn" zone but I think he doesn't realize, they're in the "tranny" zone, haha.
    Last edited by ZONA; 07-26-2014, 04:27 PM.

    Comment


    • #3
      without pics there is no way to really tell with Chrissy

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by BroncoMan4ever View Post
        without pics there is no way to really tell with Chrissy

        You can at least find the crazy index data set, and then derive a minimum level hotness for her to land in the "Go" zone.

        I've only recently been able to frequent the mane, but just reading the retellings of some of the stories seems to put her in solid 7.5+ crazy territory.

        Comment


        • #5
          So true. I knew a girl in college who was at least an 8, but she was totally ****ing bananas.

          Comment


          • #6
            Lol that was great.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Ragnar View Post
              You can at least find the crazy index data set, and then derive a minimum level hotness for her to land in the "Go" zone.

              I've only recently been able to frequent the mane, but just reading the retellings of some of the stories seems to put her in solid 7.5+ crazy territory.
              So she's the only woman on the mane that has to put up with this **** because as I understand it Baja "outed" her. If you want more women to post here you should stop acting like 16 year olds. She's been a good sport but this sort of comment I think is pretty douchy.

              I did find the video full on funny though.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by ghwk View Post
                So she's the only woman on the mane that has to put up with this **** because as I understand it Baja "outed" her. If you want more women to post here you should stop acting like 16 year olds. She's been a good sport but this sort of comment I think is pretty douchy.

                I did find the video full on funny though.
                Heh. I don't give a **** whether the people I'm talking with are men or women, strippers, transgender, or asexual. I only care if they are Broncos fans, Any of the other 29 teams I can put up with, or Chiefs/Raiders fan.

                She's a Broncos fan. That's all I care about.

                If you're going suggest I'm acting like a 16 year old, I'll go ahead and humor you...

                ...Pro-tip dawg, White Knighting isn't going to get you laid.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Chrissy Rules View Post
                  Wow.. I'm not sure if I should say thank you or not..at least you didn't put me in the Unicorn or Tranny zone..
                  I was going for humor, so... you're welcome!

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Ragnar View Post
                    Heh. I don't give a **** whether the people I'm talking with are men or women, strippers, transgender, or asexual. I only care if they are Broncos fans, Any of the other 29 teams I can put up with, or Chiefs/Raiders fan.

                    She's a Broncos fan. That's all I care about.

                    If you're going suggest I'm acting like a 16 year old, I'll go ahead and humor you...

                    ...Pro-tip dawg, White Knighting isn't going to get you laid.
                    Yo dude not worried about it but have you thought about it? Why her? That's the point. Mysoginist look it up.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by ghwk View Post
                      So she's the only woman on the mane that has to put up with this **** because as I understand it Baja "outed" her. If you want more women to post here you should stop acting like 16 year olds. She's been a good sport but this sort of comment I think is pretty douchy.
                      There's so much irony in this post.

                      P.S. She wants Baja's balls, so you're late to the party. You don't need to pretend to be offended anymore.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by ghwk View Post
                        Yo dude not worried about it but have you thought about it? Why her? That's the point. Mysoginist look it up.
                        mi·sog·y·nist
                        məˈsنjənist/Submit
                        noun
                        1.
                        a person who dislikes, despises, or is strongly prejudiced against women.

                        Completely and utterly wrong. I love women. Especially the ones who will have freaky nasty sex with me.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by Ragnar View Post
                          mi·sog·y·nist
                          məˈsنjənist/Submit
                          noun
                          1.
                          a person who dislikes, despises, or is strongly prejudiced against women.

                          Completely and utterly wrong. I love women. Especially the ones who will have freaky nasty sex with me.
                          Yeah except this post pretty much explains why you don't understand what it means. It also explains why you wont get it. Ever.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by ghwk View Post
                            Yeah except this post pretty much explains why you don't understand what it means. It also explains why you wont get it. Ever.
                            i·ro·ny1
                            ˈīrənē,ˈiərnē/
                            noun
                            the expression of one's meaning by using language that normally signifies the opposite, typically for humorous or emphatic effect.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by SoCalBronco View Post
                              Thought this was amusing.........would Chrissy be considered the danger zone or just the fun zone?


                              Take notes, Smurf.

                              http://youtu.be/hKWmFWRVLlU
                              That phukcing a$$hole stole my theory!

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X