Challenger SRT Hellcat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ghwk View Post
    Doesn't Tesla beat that by about 5 seconds?
    Lol No the tesla couldn't touch that time.. Fastest tesla 1/4 mile I've seen was 11.6 and that challenger in the video I linked was 8.6 that's like a 800 horsepower difference assuming they are close to the same weight.

Comment

Originally posted by 69bronco View Post
      Lol No the tesla couldn't touch that time.. Fastest tesla 1/4 mile I've seen was 11.6 and that challenger in the video I linked was 8.6 that's like a 800 horsepower difference assuming they are close to the same weight.
      yep, just looked at the specs, you are right.

Comment

<iframe width="853" height="480" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/ZgNGK4WcH8A" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Comment

2017 Dodge Challenger T/A: As Good As Retro Gets

Holding up well for 47 years isn’t easy. Ask anyone in that age range and, if they’re honest, they’ll confirm it. Same goes for art, fashion, literature and design. The best-selling book

Holding up well for 47 years isn’t easy. Ask anyone in that age range and, if they’re honest, they’ll confirm it. Same goes for art, fashion, literature and design. The best-selling book (and top-grossing movie) in 1970 was “Love Story”. Bell-bottoms were all the rage, and wall-to-wall shag carpet (often in avocado green) covered many a living room floors. But 1970 also gave us “The Godfather” to read, a “Bridge Over Troubled Water” to hear, Andy Warhol’s Marilyn Monroe screenprint to look at, and the 1970 Dodge Challenger T/A to drive. All of these items are as compelling in 2017 as they were 47 years ago, though the Challenger T/A has also been re-born, with modern technology underpinning the ..

complete article and more pics

Comment

The Dodge Challenger Hellcat Redeye Looks Like a Muscle Car from Mordo

If you’re still kicking yourself for not grabbing one of the 3,300 examples of the Dodge Challenger SRT Demon – the 840-hp muscle coupe with a penchant for levitating front wheels and asphalt-crushing acceleration — don’t shed a tear just yet. Dodge is offering something equally wicked.

The automaker has just pulled the wraps off the 2019 Challenger SRT Hellcat Redeye, a 797 hp ‘Demon-lite’ that can cover zero to 60 mph in 3.4 seconds. The car features the same ferocious 6.2-liter supercharged Hemi V-8 as the Demon, but takes away some of the drag racing–specific features and focuses more on refinement and daily drivability. All the sound-deadening material that came out of the Demon to shave weight, for example, has gone back in for the Redeye.

While 797 horses might appear a sizable reduction from the Demon’s 840, remember, the latter was only achieved with 100-octane race fuel. On regular pump gas, the Demon’s V-8 produced 808 hp.

And the 11 hp difference between Demon and Redeye is largely down to airflow; the Demon featured an extra-wide, air-gulping hood scoop, while the Redeye comes with smaller ‘dual snorkel’ scoops that pay homage to Dodge classics like the 1970 Dart Swinger and 1971 Demon.

complete article

Comment

'19 Dodge Challenger (the Non-SRT Ones): Scat Pack Gets More Hellish

Like the 2019 Charger, the Challenger lineup has gone houndstooth crazy on the seats, an option that’s available on the R/T Scat Pack (with embroidered bee graphics!), the R/T, and the new rear-wheel-drive V-6–powered GT model.

The new Challengers are available in an array of 14 colors, including Gene’s favored Destroyer Grey. If you prefer The Replacements’ rendition of “Black Diamond,” you might be more interested in B5 Blue, F8 Green, Go Mango, Granite Crystal, Indigo Blue, Maximum Steel, Octane Red, Pitch Black, Plum Crazy, TorRed, Triple Nickel, White Knuckle, or Yellow Jacket. Given his makeup preference, Gene would undoubtedly choose Demonic Red for his interior, but you or Replacements frontman Paul Westerberg could opt for Black, Black/Caramel, Black/Ruby Red, or Sepia. We’re thinking Paul is a Sepia man.

complete article

Comment

https://robbreport.com/motors/cars/a...ggera-2802901/

I prefer Aston Martin's new "affordable" model.

Comment

Originally posted by Rohirrim View Post

https://robbreport.com/motors/cars/a...ggera-2802901/

I prefer Aston Martin's new "affordable" model.
                  yeah, super nice..... WAAAAYYY too much money. I wish I had that kind of money!!!

Comment

I bought this 2017 Dodge Challenger R/T 6.4L Scatpack with shaker a month or so ago.

Only had 2,700 miles on it.

A lot of fun to drive.

Last edited by SouthStndJunkie; 06-27-2019, 04:09 PM.

Comment

Here is mine
                      Attached Files

Comment

some more
                        Attached Files

Comment

Beautiful....thanks for sharing.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	thumbnail (1).jpg
Views:	23
Size:	78.0 KB
ID:	2484082
                            Originally posted by SouthStndJunkie View Post
                            Beautiful....thanks for sharing.
                            I just bought another one!!!
                            Attached Files
                            Last edited by Guess Who; 08-21-2019, 07:46 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by SouthStndJunkie View Post
                              I bought this 2017 Dodge Challenger R/T 6.4L Scatpack with shaker a month or so ago.

Only had 2,700 miles on it.

A lot of fun to drive.

That is an awesome car. Don't you love the hum of it as you are going down the road?

Comment

Sharp new ride, Guess Who.

I love the sound the exhaust makes when you fire it up. The hum while you're going down the road is awesome.

I live in NW Ohio, so I'm going to have to store in it in my barn from mid-November through mid to late March and drive my 1997 Toyota 4Runner over the winter. It's got about 250,000 miles on it and is showing it's age. Hopefully it gets me through at least this winter.

I only had 8 months left on the bumper to bumper warranty on my Challenger and just extended it through MOPAR, which gives me a bumper to bumper warranty for 8 years/80,000 miles. I still only have 5,800 miles on it at the moment.

Comment

Working...
                                X