Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OT - Whatever Bro, Its Legal

http://www.thecannabist.co/

That's the new Denver Post owned cannabis review and informational website.

It will be legal for anyone over the age of 21 in Denver and other Colorado cities to purchase marijuana starting Wednesday.

Effing crazy, right? I can walk 4 blocks and just buy any kind of weed I want. Pretty nuts.

I got the best deal in towns. Blue dream and white widow yo

Comment

Grow your own

Comment

Get yourself on that big federal drug shopping list, that seems smart. What happened to the days of stressing out buying **** on the hill!

Comment

The Nortenos out here in Cali are driving their 90s Hondas in packs to Colorado as we speak. Gang money out there for these mexi's.

Comment

Anyone in ski towns gets quality. You guys in denver proper getting commercial are getting robbed.

Comment

Step in the right direction but it's still a schedule 1 narcotic according to the Feds. I'd be nervous as shiat using any kind of personal identification. Still, nobody in the history of human existence has died from a marijuana overdose. People die every day from alcohol, tobacco, and legal drugs.

Comment

Totally jealous

Comment

Oh man where was this when I was 20. I'm straight edge now dammit.

Comment

Originally posted by Drunken.Broncoholic2 View Post
                    The Nortenos out here in Cali are driving their 90s Hondas in packs to Colorado as we speak. Gang money out there for these mexi's.
                    A few years ago, I rode the Boulder/Denver Express downtown, and met a blood on the run, from Cali, at the bus station. He started a conversation with me, and was going where I was going (Colfax, don't ask), so I suffered his company to Civic Center Park.

Needless to say, we parted ways when he knocked out a guy at the bus stop and started taking money out of his pockets.

Comment

Originally posted by alkemical View Post
                      Anyone in ski towns gets quality. You guys in denver proper getting commercial are getting robbed.
                      Won't it all be the same grade as medical? I don't smoke, but all this medical around here looks and smells like skunk, it ain't no joke.

Comment

amazing stuff, I love the new law. I wish I lived in Colorado.

Comment

Can't buy 30 round mags though. Lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr. Broncenstein View Post
                            Can't buy 30 round mags though. Lol.
                            that is a good thing. You should ask Gabby Giffords and the dead 9 year-old little girl.....on that one. Well, I guess maybe you could ask the little girls family, anyway.

The girl was one of the last people shot before the killer ran out of bullets on his extended magazine.

http://firedoglake.com/2011/01/08/9-...-of-hope-baby/
                            Last edited by Guess Who; 12-30-2013, 07:47 PM.

Comment

You just have to show ID, right? They don't swipe it like some bars, do they?
                              Then just pay in cash. No problems.

Comment

Working...
                              X