Adelita Bar in Tijuana

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Adelita Bar in Tijuana

Who has been? It’s considered one of the best brothels, if not the best, in the world.

Click image for larger version

Name:	6115B50F-3B47-46CD-84A8-7276E8B365CD.jpeg
Views:	1621
Size:	137.2 KB
ID:	2485480

Originally posted by balero View Post
    Who has been? It’s considered one of the best brothels, if not the best, in the world.

Name:	6115B50F-3B47-46CD-84A8-7276E8B365CD.jpeg
Views:	1621
Size:	137.2 KB
ID:	2485480
    it is hype. Kind of... I mean it is a brothel.
    Mexico has way better...

Cancun has high class Ladies of the night that look like Victoria Secret models.
    Mexico City has em too.
    TJ has average looking prostitutes that work out of Wild West style Brothels. And rugged chicks that work the streets.

And there are hot chicks at the clubs that you can end up hooking up with without going gutter, if you have a little skill.

But sure, if you are into Dawn of the Dead Brothels right beside the boarder then, that one is close as can be to the boarder and it is a brothel. Totally a wild west style brothel. Like 5 blocks from the San Ysidro boarder crossing.

I've dropped of a couple buddies there once.
    Drove past it a bunch...
    But I've never had the (blue) balls to feel like I needed go check it out myself...

Whilst those dudes were paying for sloppy...
    I went salsa dancing and unleashed the silver tongued devil upon a beautiful brunette who's eyes were as dark as her braid. And that silver tongued devil that people swear is my double, convinced her to bring me back to her place. She made me heart gorditas the next day.

My Life is freaking Dope.
    ​​​​​​
    I didn't judge my buddies, nor do I judge you sir, to each their own... But:

Quick FYI...
    Here is how you ask someone in Mexico "Where are the Brothels? "¿Dónde están los Puti-clues?" And also very important, "¿Dónde está la farmacia que vende penicilina?"

Remember, whores are whores.
    Go early or you'll be the sloppy seconds guy.

​​​​​

Comment

Name:	69EAC611-85F0-4DF9-A897-BB4A7C039AF4.gif
Views:	213
Size:	50.9 KB
ID:	2485555

Comment

TJ is every bit as sketchy as Juarez. No thanks to that city or the whore houses.

Comment

Working...
        X