DEXTER - the final season

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DEXTER - the final season

Anybody else here watch the season premier tonight? F'n awesome. This show is so bad ass. I'm so excited for this season but kinda sucks it's all coming to an end.

Where'd the writers come up with a name like Elway?

Comment

Love the show but its getting to the point where he could kill someone in front of a handful of cops in broad daylight and not even be a suspect. Love me some Dexter Morgan though, favorite character ever.

Comment

Originally posted by Bronco X View Post
        Where'd the writers come up with a name like Elway?
        That gave me pause as well. lol

Comment

Great show , some of the seasons where so-so , but overall damn good.
          And can't wait for next week's.

Comment

It was once a great show. Every since the Trinity Killer season, it's been a big bag of meh.

Last night was good but still lazy writing.

Answer me this, if you can't reach someone's voicemail because it is full, did anyone ever hear of texting that person? I mean, she did have an iphone....nrrr

Comment

I fell out of Dexter after the Tninity season. My wife and I couldn't get into the season with Julia Styles. The story seemed really stupid.

Comment

Dexter was great, and so was Ray Donovan (which now follows Dexter)...

Comment

i need to catch up on the last couple seasons.

I still cannot get over that im rooting for a serial killer and am ok with it....

Comment

Last year was a great season for Dexter. So much major **** went down it was unreal. If you've followed Dexter before and have not watched last season you're really missing out big time. I feel it was sort of a big pay off season over the last 2 or 3 years. I don't want to go into details and spoil a bunch of stuff but it was damn epic.

Comment

Originally posted by ZONA View Post
                      Last year was a great season for Dexter. So much major **** went down it was unreal. If you've followed Dexter before and have not watched last season you're really missing out big time. I feel it was sort of a big pay off season over the last 2 or 3 years. I don't want to go into details and spoil a bunch of stuff but it was damn epic.
                      couldn't disagree more.....it was lazy. (writing in code here not to spoil) The forced relationships, which was just pathetic and ruined the dynamic between 2 characters, the ending was equally lame but they painted themselves into that spot. Ray Stevenson rocked though, he was the only saving grace of the season.....and that flower chick.....she was good.

Comment

My brother loves this show. He did a marathon of the last season and a half before he went to Wyoming. I think its alright, but I have not seen the first few seasons.

Comment

Originally posted by sirhcyennek81 View Post
                          My brother loves this show. He did a marathon of the last season and a half before he went to Wyoming. I think its alright, but I have not seen the first few seasons.

the first season was the only one based (somewhat) off the book and was the best by far. Season 2 and 4 were really good. Everything else was bleh.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray Finkle View Post
                            the first season was the only one based (somewhat) off the book and was the best by far. Season 2 and 4 were really good. Everything else was bleh.
                            My brother said the season with John Lithgow was the best one.

Comment

Originally posted by sirhcyennek81 View Post
                              My brother said the season with John Lithgow was the best one.

that's 4. I think think the first season was the best but 4 is really close.

Comment

Working...
                              X