So Kaylore, I was wondering

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So Kaylore, I was wondering

If J.J. Abrams ever stops playing coy and just admits that Cumberbatch is indeed portraying Khan, will he ever make it into your Avatar rotation?
    Last edited by v2micca; 01-01-2013, 10:44 AM.

<1000 post rule?

Comment

The trailers look more like Gary Mitchell than Khan to me. It's probably neither.

Comment

I'm boycotting Abrams until he agrees to do the new Star Wars trilogy.

Comment

Originally posted by Bronco Yoda View Post
          The trailers look more like Gary Mitchell than Khan to me. It's probably neither.
          This.

First, cumberbatch is a bad ass. If you get a chance, see him in Sherlock. If he got to play Khan, I would definitely consider it. However I'm 80% sure he isn't Khan. And 50% sure he's Gary Mitchell. We'll find out soon. Regardless, the new movie looks like it could be a good sequel.

Comment

I am still not sure what in the hell this thread is about

Comment

Originally posted by CBF1 View Post
              I am still not sure what in the hell this thread is about
              Ditto. Not knocking it. Just have no clue besides its about startrek

Comment

Originally posted by Kaylore View Post
                This.

First, cumberbatch is a bad ass. If you get a chance, see him in Sherlock. If he got to play Khan, I would definitely consider it. However I'm 80% sure he isn't Khan. And 50% sure he's Gary Mitchell. We'll find out soon. Regardless, the new movie looks like it could be a good sequel.
                Eh, I'm not as excited. The 9 minute preview that ran in front of the Hobbit looked god-awful to me. I still cannot stand Chris Pine's douchebag Kirk and Zackory Quinto's Sheldon Cooper, which I'm guessing he thinks is Spock. And when it comes to Trek, not getting those characters right is a deal breaker.

Comment

Who is Kalore? Is this the same person as Kupr?

Comment

Originally posted by broncocalijohn View Post
                    Who is Kalore? Is this the same person as Kupr?
                    I think they both played on the 2007 Steelers offensive line with Foneco.

Comment

Originally posted by BowlenBall View Post
                      I think they both played on the 2007 Steelers offensive line with Foneco.
                      Well, I see V2Micca went and changed the title. I guess he didn't want to go the way of Broncosfan2438 and try to change the title once Foneco took off. I think he caught it in time. Funny note: Kaylore pretty much started the Foneco thread with his post of it being a phone company in France.

Comment

Originally posted by v2micca View Post
                        Eh, I'm not as excited. The 9 minute preview that ran in front of the Hobbit looked god-awful to me. I still cannot stand Chris Pine's douchebag Kirk and Zackory Quinto's Sheldon Cooper, which I'm guessing he thinks is Spock. And when it comes to Trek, not getting those characters right is a deal breaker.
                        Seriously are you kiddin me.............

Kirk and Spock would be proud of their latest portrayals.......what more could you want from the "next generation" so to speak ?

Comment

Originally posted by Jetmeck View Post

Kirk and Spock would be proud of their latest portrayals.......what more could you want from the "next generation" so to speak ?
                          Oh, I don't know, a Kirk who doesn't come off as an entitled fratboy and burgeoning sociopath and a Spock with a voice that sounds like he has actually experienced puberty. Seriously, they stuck him in a scene with Nimoy and there must have been a 3 octave difference between the two.

And seriously, what kind of a Military organization hands the Flag Ship off their fleet over to a 25 year little s*** that just graduated from the academy?

Comment

Originally posted by Kaylore View Post
                            This.

First, cumberbatch is a bad ass. If you get a chance, see him in Sherlock. If he got to play Khan, I would definitely consider it. However I'm 80% sure he isn't Khan. And 50% sure he's Gary Mitchell. We'll find out soon. Regardless, the new movie looks like it could be a good sequel to The Abyss.
                            Fixed it for you.

JJ Abrams has totally destroyed the Star Trek Universe. What is up with the Enterprise crashing into San Fran bay?

Comment

Originally posted by Jetmeck View Post

The whole appeal of Spock in TOS was the conflict within as he kept his emotions at bay. In the new reboot he is strutting around tapping Uhura and showing all kinds of emotions, I was never a big Spock fan but it was a huge plot point in about every episode in one way or another it was at the least hinted at so getting that wrong destroyed any shred of respect I have for this new reboot. That and a 20 year old Kirk not even out of the Academy getting command for the flagship of the Federation made it as plausable as the movie Battleship.

Comment

Working...
                              X