Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Movies Coming Soon or Out Currently Worth Seeing?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Going to see Benjamin Buttons later today.

    Comment


    • The new movie Kate Winslet is in is pretty good i forgot the name..

      Comment


      • Originally posted by TheReverend View Post
        I think it's called, "If you're watching this, you're definitely gay"
        Then call me gay very gay

        Comment


        • Originally posted by TheReverend View Post
          I think it's called, "If you're watching this, you're definitely gay"
          I have your new name ready;;


          Mr. Penis

          Comment


          • Revolutionary Road.

            You're gay because you like movies about real life instead of giant robots.

            Comment


            • Originally posted by broncocalijohn View Post
              Part nerd here. Kaylore would probably go with you but remember that he is married or getting married soon so hands off.

              Hey man, if the popcorn trick works, it works. Cant be responsible for what happens in a dark theater, you know.


              Comment


              • Originally posted by Punisher View Post
                The new movie Kate Winslet is in is pretty good i forgot the name..
                Actually she's in 2 movies (both of which I want to see), Revolutionary Road and The Reader, she got awards for both (I was going to say she got 2 golden globes, but given the amount of testosterone on this board I thought that might lead to something unsavory).

                Anyway, enjoying good filmmaking (whatever forms that takes, I mean I am not a film snob, I like horror movies for goodness sakes) just means you have a brain. I think the "you are gay response" was someone's way of telling you they wish you would take them to the movie and try the the popcorn trick with them. Just saying.

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Miss Independent View Post
                  Actually she's in 2 movies (both of which I want to see), Revolutionary Road and The Reader, she got awards for both (I was going to say she got 2 golden globes, but given the amount of testosterone on this board I thought that might lead to something unsavory).

                  Anyway, enjoying good filmmaking (whatever forms that takes, I mean I am not a film snob, I like horror movies for goodness sakes) just means you have a brain. I think the "you are gay response" was someone's way of telling you they wish you would take them to the movie and try the the popcorn trick with them. Just saying.


                  YES~!


                  Comment


                  • Has anyone seen Spider Forest? I tried watching it last night but was a little to worn out to make it through. Im going to give it another go tonight, if Im feeling like it. But has anyone seen this?

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by lex View Post
                      Has anyone seen Spider Forest? I tried watching it last night but was a little to worn out to make it through. Im going to give it another go tonight, if Im feeling like it. But has anyone seen this?
                      sorry, haven't seen it myself or even heard of it, what is it about?

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by Miss Independent View Post
                        sorry, haven't seen it myself or even heard of it, what is it about?
                        Its supposed to be like Memento and Jacobs Ladder. Its a movie where a guy tries to piece together what happened.

                        http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spider_Forest

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Taco John View Post
                          Kaylore is getting married again! I thought the mormons stopped that practice? Brave guy...
                          We've got a few hundred of them holed up in their compound just south of here who didn't get that memo.

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by TheReverend View Post
                            I think it's called, "If you're watching this, you're definitely gay"
                            Dunno, I liked the last movie she was in where she was getting boned on top of the washing machine.

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by broncosteven View Post
                              Dunno, I liked the last movie she was in where she was getting boned on top of the washing machine.
                              Little Children?

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by lex View Post
                                Little Children?
                                Yep, she was hot in it. Not Hollywood bombshell hot, more like the Milf down the block hot.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X