Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Movies Coming Soon or Out Currently Worth Seeing?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wolverine. May 1st.

http://www.imdb.com/video/imdb/vi3012297497/

Comment

• just saw Slumdog Millionare.

go see if you havent

Comment

• Looking forward to Angels and Demons. Hoping this one goes along with the book.

Comment

• Hey for anyone interested here is a link to AMC theaters. They are having a Oscar movie day on Feb 21st. $30 for 5 movies, free popcorn and soda I think. In Denver it's at Highlands Ranch AMC. I did this last year and it was fun, but a long day and you should try to bring other food or get out on the break to get real food (the snack stand food sucks and popcorn gets old fast).

http://www.amctheatres.com/promos/showcase/

Comment

• Originally posted by Miss Independent View Post
            Saw Taken today. Excellent film. Action moved, but it was also compelling emotionally. I love Liam Neeson, he needs to be in more films.
            Saw it Saturday. A+ without question.

And, on a personal note, I'd be lying if I said I wasn't sporting a semi after the Transformers 2 trailer during the big game last night.

Comment

• http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1032755/

Out on Rental, I suggest renting it, there is going to be two more in the series.

Comment

• Gran Torino was awesome. Probably already said, but here it is.

Comment

• I saw Taken on Friday.
                  Pretty good movie unless you're an Albanian pimp working in Paris.
                  On a side note, when the **** did movies get so expensive? It was $10.25 a person!

Comment

Saw Taken today. Excellent film. Action moved, but it was also compelling emotionally. I love Liam Neeson, he needs to be in more films.
                    Taken Sucks Trust me

"...another unsavory mix of sentimentality and high-octane seediness from the Luc Besson factory."

Comment

• LMAO I love how the Critics Trash The Uninvited

"...basically 80 minutes of things jumping out and making loud noises."

Comment

• Originally posted by Punisher View Post
                        Taken Sucks Trust me
                        "...another unsavory mix of sentimentality and high-octane seediness from the Luc Besson factory."

She saw the flick, and stated her opinion. If she doesnt think it sucks, then it doesnt suck for her.

Comment

• Originally posted by sirhcyennek81 View Post
                          She saw the flick, and stated her opinion. If she doesnt think it sucks, then it doesnt suck for her.

ok i wasn't trying to be smart ,she gave her opinion then i gave my opinion.Whats the big deal?

Comment

• Originally posted by Punisher View Post
                            ok i wasn't trying to be smart ,she gave her opinion then i gave my opinion.Whats the big deal?
                            It's okay. honestly. I might be just a tad more sentimental so it worked for me. Plus I fully admit I might be biased for Liam Neeson. I mean, I like Halloween and Psycho, Monty Python and the Holy Grail, the Princess Bride and old 40s films all at the same time. I am eclectic. Everyone is entitled to an opinion, even if I know mine is the right one.

Comment

• Watchmen, if it is done right it should be easily the best superhero movie ever made.

Comment

It's okay. honestly. I might be just a tad more sentimental so it worked for me. Plus I fully admit I might be biased for Liam Neeson. I mean, I like Halloween and Psycho, Monty Python and the Holy Grail, the Princess Bride and old 40s films all at the same time. I am eclectic. Everyone is entitled to an opinion, even if I know mine is the right one.
                                The Holy Grail is one of the funniest movies Ive seen,I like the part with the killer Bunny

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/XcxKIJTb3Hg&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/XcxKIJTb3Hg&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Comment

Working...
                                X