Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Taco John and/or moderators

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Taco John and/or moderators

    Friendly question...

    Have you had a large influx of Spam in the past 24 hours?

  • #2
    Originally posted by LordTrychon View Post
    Friendly question...

    Have you had a large influx of Spam in the past 24 hours?
    Nothing major that I've noticed... there were a couple of spam posts yesterday, but not what I'd call a large influx.

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by Blueflame View Post
      Nothing major that I've noticed... there were a couple of spam posts yesterday, but not what I'd call a large influx.
      That's all I needed to know.

      Thanks.

      :salute:

      Comment


      • #4
        Sounds like to me this dude is trying something that ain't workin'.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by crawdad View Post
          Sounds like to me this dude is trying something that ain't workin'.
          lawl.

          Comment


          • #6
            I love this thread!

            Comment


            • #7
              He's a moderator of another Broncos forum. I suspect they're experiencing some issues.

              Comment


              • #8
                Yeah...spambots.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Sorry, my bad, just put 6 posts and a question about spam together.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    I can tell I'm getting older. Yesterday, I got a spam e-mail with the title

                    "Want to last longer in bed?"

                    and my first thought was about sleeping more.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      I love the spam I get.

                      I cant believe some people fall for ****.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        I got my email account hacked the other day. That was not fun.

                        I blame Griese.

                        Comment

                        Working...
                        X