Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dragondawg...please combine some news to fewer threads.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dragondawg...please combine some news to fewer threads.

Not to be an a$$.....I'm sure many appreaciate the news stories....I am certainly one that does. But right now there are 11 threads started by you on the 1st page.

This pushes other good/interesting threads off the 1st page. If you don't mind....try combining 3 or 4 stories to ONE thread.

Just a suggestion.....

55, D-Dawg brings the news you dont so shove it.

Comment

Originally posted by 55CrushEm View Post
      Not to be an a$$.....I'm sure many appreaciate the news stories....I am certainly one that does. But right now there are 11 threads started by you on the 1st page.

This pushes other good/interesting threads off the 1st page. If you don't mind....try combining 3 or 4 stories to ONE thread.

Just a suggestion.....
      Yeah, good idea. Not every Post or News article needs it's own thread.

Comment

Just a suggestion.....
        New articles bring up new angles to discuss. Sometimes, it's just a quote or two that people find humorous. Therefore, a new thread keeps the discussion from being muddled. Besides, what other "good/interesting threads" are there? Those threads that don't pertain to the Broncos or the NFL get shipped off to their appropriate forums...

Comment

Just go to the Denver Post and read the articles there since that's where most of them come from.

Comment

Originally posted by Arkansas Bronco View Post
            I second that motion.

Comment

I can find the news on my own, we really don't need 11 new threads a day. what ever happened to the one thread with all the news regarding the broncos.

Comment

Think of it this way. Would you guys rather have the front page filled up with trollish threads from Bob and his ilk? I thought not...

Comment

http://www.denverpost.com/broncos

There...I just did it for all of you. All the articles posted under one URL.

New stuff is posted on there after midnight EST daily.

Problem solved.

Comment

Originally posted by Crushaholic View Post
                    Think of it this way. Would you guys rather have the front page filled up with trollish threads from Bob and his ilk? I thought not...
                    Don't respond to them if you don't want to read them, they go away.

Comment

I like each news story having it's own thread. But hey that's just me.

Comment

Originally posted by Arkansas Bronco View Post
                        Nah....you shove it, dip****.

Read my post again. I said I like the news stories.....only that we don't need a separate thread on each one.

Someone here used to do a daily Broncos news thread in a PDF file that captured everything Bronco related from just about every website/newspaper.......I think it was NeedAPassRush....not sure.

Comment

Originally posted by shakenbake View Post
                          I can find the news on my own, we really don't need 11 new threads a day. what ever happened to the one thread with all the news regarding the broncos.
                          Yeah, I can find it on my own too, but it's a whole lot easier for me to be able to go to one place and get it all instead of linking from paper to paper and hoping I didn't miss anything. I don't always get into a lot of the dumb discussion that goes on here, but I do actually like the fact that there is some real football news about which people can discuss actuall football topics. The more the better. I would perfer if the front was only news threads that people were talking about, rather than whiney threads about how there is too much news.

Comment

Keep up the good work DDawg. Maybe some of you don't notice but ddawg brings us the news from a big variety of sites (NOT just the post and the news) its the gem small or other team sites which are the best.

I say keep up the great work. One of the best things about the mane.

Comment

Nah....you shove it, dip****.

Read my post again. I said I like the news stories.....only that we don't need a separate thread on each one.

Someone here used to do a daily Broncos news thread in a PDF file that captured everything Bronco related from just about every website/newspaper.......I think it was NeedAPassRush....not sure.
                              Why would we want to do that? This a a forum dedicated to the Denver Broncos. If anything, that's ALL we should be discussing. Anything else is secondary.

Comment

Working...
                              X